Sirvive us all.
I don't got an type of benefits
this is a war and we got do it.
To save everyone we know and love.
Survive us all.
I will write with you a story.
A story with enough wit, enough charm and
enough fantasy and dreams to survive us all!
Us all!
Let us be the writer and the pen, me the pen,
you the writer for the win. We will win!
We win win and bring everyone back,
we fought so hard...
I don't got an type of benefits
this is a war and we got do it.
To save everyone we know and love.
Survive us all.
I will write with you a story.
A story with enough wit, enough charm and
enough fantasy and dreams to survive us all!
Us all!
I will write with you a story.
A story with enough wit, enough charm and
enough fantasy and dreams to survive us all!
Us all!
Let us be the writer and the pen, me the pen,
you the writer for the win. We will win!
We win win and bring everyone back,
we fought so hard...to deliver the final attack!
To get right back home.
this is a war and we got do it.
To save everyone we know and love.
Survive us all.
I will write with you a story.
A story with enough wit, enough charm and
enough fantasy and dreams to survive us all!
Us all!
Let us be the writer and the pen, me the pen,
you the writer for the win. We will win!
We win win and bring everyone back,
we fought so hard...
I don't got an type of benefits
this is a war and we got do it.
To save everyone we know and love.
Survive us all.
I will write with you a story.
A story with enough wit, enough charm and
enough fantasy and dreams to survive us all!
Us all!
I will write with you a story.
A story with enough wit, enough charm and
enough fantasy and dreams to survive us all!
Us all!
Let us be the writer and the pen, me the pen,
you the writer for the win. We will win!
We win win and bring everyone back,
we fought so hard...to deliver the final attack!
To get right back home.
Comments
Post a Comment