Traitors who drink the koolaid
There in this year 2024, some people got to get what they are owed. There in 2023, I had to shutter the blog around this time but in 2024; I will not be doing it! I will not be threatened. This is my blog and if you drink the koolaid then this blog is not for you¡!! I gotta say I am tired of people who basically are hindering Kyeombi 's operations. I have many works available to sale but no one wants to buy them because of so many bad publicity times. Like some creep who bad mouthed Zino Flyboy in spring 2019. I swear they weren't the first nor will they be the last but in spring 2016 another comic art hopeful mocked my work Danny Valero being in progress. Openly, it's to be said trying to connect with people in the magaland is just terrible. You only get pieces of shit but I am done with that . You read this blog, mates! Yea, it's my way or no fucking way at all. You either give support by not being these pieces of shit or really much I will find a way to get you to stop viewing. Support is not monetary in nature so don't get it confused. Support is accepting the narrative as it is and not making it about how you hate black people so much and being such a low brow dumbass you cannot realize that I will never accept white supremacy! No more of that shit in this year, I have tolerated that crap for years but this year no more. If you read my stuff and want to fuck with me! It is war!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment