Back in the past. Zino Flyboy
Heading to 2018/9 in the creation of Zino Flyboy; one or another things I would like to say is that my highly experimental method made it even possible to exist in a short period of time. It was the follow up to the works of the 2by2 comics in fall 2017. People completely ungrateful to this matter and this mentally ill girl goes onto to mock it and then Lord Gris conveniently releases an art similar to a character from the work and refuses to give credit. To be said that truly both artists happen to be women but instead of being supportive or even admitting obvious admiration of the art- just choose to be bitter and make up lies. One goes the disaster to make up some story to say they made the character without any influence and I know that is a lie.
The thing is that no one really ever apologized for the behavior and really with their power spread by marketing about Zino Flyboy by word of mouth and my disrespecting in front of a large following! It's just so bad and if a person is to really introspect the culture of hate; it's because of these two individuals adding into an already nasty well of bad women and followers.
Nothing can grow in this shit. So I am just going to say I have been wasting my time here as really much I cannot control these bad actors and who watches the site but what can control is what I say and where it is said but people need to hear the truth. I was betrayed by two artists I liked and really it's all just people being petty.
People on this site have lost the privilege of even knowing the progress of Zino Flyboy or other comics; it would actually take an apology by all members of all three different factions and monetary damages worth near $10,000 for me to ever post again that stuff. The good days where I could trust the people like in fall 2013 and be optimistic are gone. If it was not the creepy college and highschool women, then it's famous net artist and 2019 wannabe upstart who by the way has not posted in near two years. So much for being better than me.
Comments
Post a Comment