The ultimate importance.

 Why is Universe Express Ultimate important? Like a bunch of works where left incomplete in a time where I was wondering if in ten years I was going to be with this or that girl but the thing is that I never was going to be with anyone. People are fools. They don't know who has their back. I feel like if I was to tell the whole truth of the past; it would only empower bad and evil people to mess with those who escaped hardship not even easily. I often wrote about the volleyball player from the first college but strangely enough it's that same volleyball team that harasses a black individual if not in seeming retaliation for what was written. I do not believe in coincidences. But in a way ; you can write about these things and so I will.

Comments

Popular Posts