The power of Facebook
Some long time ago; I was with the great suspension of being the fucking person who joined the ideas group. There I would meet Natt Artz, some Australian and there this is when I was starting my comic venture into the great abyss that is the nothingness that people want for me to experience. I mean I. This time period, I literally had nothing but the aspiration of dreams. No finished products and nothing more if not nothing less. I then am encouraged by homeboy to invite this girl I had a crush on in highschool who snubbed me from even being taken seriously to join our fledging interest. It could have worked out mates and things of the stuff. These people could have been apart of my new business venture but it's my fault as the leader of this and many other ventures over the years that nothing became of it. I mean; I did not have the actualized concept at yet or methods on full to make the goal of the comics exist but now I do. The thing is I let down the idea that could have been because I did not direct people. There was a way to keep on and keep things going as I made things actionable. The thing is this can no longer occur; it was only possible in spring 2015 and no way past that. The culture of Facebook is so dark and regressive that nothing can grow there.
I gotta say I am going to write about homegirl and the whole level of drawings I drew but later after this Universe Express Ultimate.
Comments
Post a Comment