mega post sadiepostuse
Find us a sweet bang. is the meaning of MK MZODERN's new meaning.
We find some type of strength inside the meanings of the awkward state of being.
The board of directors, Jackie Nine, Will Barrale and Cosmica Owl will discuss the following topics
and how they contribute to the new search for MK MZODERN's own story.
Jackie Nine. hyper 9 corp assassin
Will Barrale normal student;sex dragon.
Cosmica Owl traveler.
topics.
A sweet band.
New logos
Contents and editions
findmes and games
about author
about someone else.
First will talk about each moderators thought on the matters on the topics and their responses and if they want to add any topics. Next we will have a three question discussion on the contents.
Jackie Nine. hyper 9 corp assassin
A sweet band.
Wekk in my time as a assassin, I kid. Well, in my time as a writer for the Daily Pen of Mytheroigica secror. I think that based on the songs content, especially the 300 series that this should be a show, a story set about sex, mkkrrt music and singing songs live and concert with a high visual content.
I think that would be a sweet band. But with a lot of sweet band flare and bangings on drums.
New logos
I think you should consider in the opinion of the logos, to kill all borders, make it transparent, random t's in some foster text that looks real lyrical, maybe copperplate in the lower t or higher t and then a woman begin fucked on the context of the t's except everyone thinks it looks like a mermaid like on that mart brand of coffee. Yet she, the girl is getting some real " t". That's all me.
Contents and editions
Then in the contents and editions I mark three items:
A sex story set.
Game set of stories. (you know cardgames).
A set of band stories.
25 each, and minus 6.
findmes and games
I really do not know about this and all.
But I think, you should have a story about this guy called Levin and he goes to recover his whores.
Going to recover his whores and fighting enemies after enemies, girls, the whores friends and more,like thugs, crimelords and this guy called Sanze Machina.
Who is the true lover of these girls and then all out fun and fighting at the end as the girls surround the fighters and defeating their love sympathies they pour drinks like root beer, carmel float and iron melt beer onto them. Real Bluese.
about author
I think the author should not advertise himself as people especially women in his area are crazy as fuck and are insensitive little bastards who believe theirselves kings and queen and both! And plus, hosting to the public probably is not far removed, but I could be wrong, the world is a large place.
about someone else.
Pleas make it about Sanze Machina and Real Bluese.
Will Barrale normal student;sex dragon.
A sweet band.
I am going to make this short, homework to do and stuff and maybe some girl shit later But girl shit sounds weird, so girl stuff or girl stiff stuff. I do not think it should become a band, not at all.
New logos
No new logos, keep it or leave it be,leave it be or keep it, that's my most honest opinion.
Contents and editions
I think the 70 editions is about right, make one about popcorn. A popcorn themed story.
findmes and games
No games unless video games. He-hee. or Erotic paper games, I do so say Manga is freaky.
about author
Hmm, if you fuck 100 girls in the context of this, then yes, if not, no. Make it long and detailed.
Or else it won't work.
about someone else.
No, no one else.
Cosmica Owl traveler.
A sweet band.
Boring question, next.
New logos
No, ask that nine approve, above-better? I mean, best response here. No, but no.
Contents and editions
70 books filled with me and my genius and sex attics with everyone I venture the certain hentai with.
findmes and games
Games much involving ruins and hiking.
Maybe sex like the consensus has said.
Fuck it all, no find mes and no find a wally's.
No games and if or but in the context of me.
That shit is annoying.
about author
Only if about me.
about someone else.
We find some type of strength inside the meanings of the awkward state of being.
The board of directors, Jackie Nine, Will Barrale and Cosmica Owl will discuss the following topics
and how they contribute to the new search for MK MZODERN's own story.
Jackie Nine. hyper 9 corp assassin
Will Barrale normal student;sex dragon.
Cosmica Owl traveler.
topics.
A sweet band.
New logos
Contents and editions
findmes and games
about author
about someone else.
First will talk about each moderators thought on the matters on the topics and their responses and if they want to add any topics. Next we will have a three question discussion on the contents.
Jackie Nine. hyper 9 corp assassin
A sweet band.
Wekk in my time as a assassin, I kid. Well, in my time as a writer for the Daily Pen of Mytheroigica secror. I think that based on the songs content, especially the 300 series that this should be a show, a story set about sex, mkkrrt music and singing songs live and concert with a high visual content.
I think that would be a sweet band. But with a lot of sweet band flare and bangings on drums.
New logos
I think you should consider in the opinion of the logos, to kill all borders, make it transparent, random t's in some foster text that looks real lyrical, maybe copperplate in the lower t or higher t and then a woman begin fucked on the context of the t's except everyone thinks it looks like a mermaid like on that mart brand of coffee. Yet she, the girl is getting some real " t". That's all me.
Contents and editions
Then in the contents and editions I mark three items:
A sex story set.
Game set of stories. (you know cardgames).
A set of band stories.
25 each, and minus 6.
findmes and games
I really do not know about this and all.
But I think, you should have a story about this guy called Levin and he goes to recover his whores.
Going to recover his whores and fighting enemies after enemies, girls, the whores friends and more,like thugs, crimelords and this guy called Sanze Machina.
Who is the true lover of these girls and then all out fun and fighting at the end as the girls surround the fighters and defeating their love sympathies they pour drinks like root beer, carmel float and iron melt beer onto them. Real Bluese.
about author
I think the author should not advertise himself as people especially women in his area are crazy as fuck and are insensitive little bastards who believe theirselves kings and queen and both! And plus, hosting to the public probably is not far removed, but I could be wrong, the world is a large place.
about someone else.
Pleas make it about Sanze Machina and Real Bluese.
Will Barrale normal student;sex dragon.
A sweet band.
I am going to make this short, homework to do and stuff and maybe some girl shit later But girl shit sounds weird, so girl stuff or girl stiff stuff. I do not think it should become a band, not at all.
New logos
No new logos, keep it or leave it be,leave it be or keep it, that's my most honest opinion.
Contents and editions
I think the 70 editions is about right, make one about popcorn. A popcorn themed story.
findmes and games
No games unless video games. He-hee. or Erotic paper games, I do so say Manga is freaky.
about author
Hmm, if you fuck 100 girls in the context of this, then yes, if not, no. Make it long and detailed.
Or else it won't work.
about someone else.
No, no one else.
Cosmica Owl traveler.
A sweet band.
Boring question, next.
New logos
No, ask that nine approve, above-better? I mean, best response here. No, but no.
Contents and editions
70 books filled with me and my genius and sex attics with everyone I venture the certain hentai with.
findmes and games
Games much involving ruins and hiking.
Maybe sex like the consensus has said.
Fuck it all, no find mes and no find a wally's.
No games and if or but in the context of me.
That shit is annoying.
about author
Only if about me.
about someone else.
With me, your favorite Cosmica Owl.
1. Rate each other and be honest? ten scale.
Jackie Nine. hyper 9 corp assassin
Nine: 9
Will: 10
Cosmica: 0
Will Barrale normal student;sex dragon.
Nine:9
Will:8
Cosmica:10
Cosmica Owl traveler.
Nine: 10
Will:3
Cosmica: 10
Nine: 9
Will: 10
Cosmica: 0
Will Barrale normal student;sex dragon.
Nine:9
Will:8
Cosmica:10
Cosmica Owl traveler.
Nine: 10
Will:3
Cosmica: 10
2. Decide best course of action?
Cosmica Owl: After much decision and much decision, we have decided to not say anything at all and rather that the author should do the thinking himself and leave us alone, thank you for wasting a whole bunch of our time as all we did was argue and make eyes at each other, bye!
3. Would the story be better about meetings like this?
all: no.
Comments
Post a Comment