Journal One.
This is the most comprehensive project to date and I am trying to get in all that happened and show you in ways of visual and written. I am thinking of including all the projects I did within, from their drafts to their final project.
contents as planned, minus aforementioned projects included.
list of chapters. 1
list of chapters. 2
more in depth by list of chapters one.
list by activity.
list by series.
styles as they were developed.
series as they were scribed.
set up in this manner to see the different layers and different view points on the entire piece.
contents as planned, minus aforementioned projects included.
list of chapters. 1
list of chapters. 2
more in depth by list of chapters one.
list by activity.
list by series.
styles as they were developed.
series as they were scribed.
set up in this manner to see the different layers and different view points on the entire piece.
Comments
Post a Comment