Build up.

We leave the MK MZODERN of yesterday in the past was it. But I can not say I have been satisfied with the last 8 months and the last 12 months. Since I started on the path of Apotogyme.
 I have not achieved the end goals, this will not be discussed in the upcoming run of my talks on Apotogyme. But I have not achieved what I need to do and I will be writing a lot. Instead of drawing about the series I will be writing about them.

(1)There will be some exercises related to about a two time representation. Then a four time representation. A then the stories in accord to the changing worlds of thought.
Will write about 2 to 4 stories about each series.
(2) Cat samurai will have many different story lines.
(3)There will be a recollection of all the content from the apotogyme era,
4. There will be a recollection of the 2015 year.
5. recollection of 2013 to 2014 era.

Comments

Popular Posts