the grand change 1

The main change of MK Mzodern is that we have a library function. Where new works are archived and await marketing for grand serialization.  Where there are events and more pictures and certain features for the comic in serialization. But the current system is a broken one.
But broken no more. In some months there will be another hunt. One to quell the oppression.
And one to clear the history of suffering and brutale brutality. One to make the dreams of childhood and current, reality.
Many things have yet to be sorted out and will only be so in the next coming times and months..Rather in the coming of the next hunt were the chosen titles will have final pages of their serials made and so that you can further support them.

There are a many publication in the genre of magazine.
I have added one publication to the now around 5 or 6 titles.
This is different from the end of the year magazine and has many new additions and posts not posted and a different new format.
There is a new system. One in which the magazine is available for free on issu and then you can buy the download of the magazine for your own personal storage. On this site called payhip.
This is a way to make revenue and you can also support the comics and their expansions by buying the comic exclusive pdfs. That will go into funding a serial of an exclusive comic pdf.
The latest one can be found here for free.
And can be bought here.
I will tell you a secret and do you a good favor and tell you about my end of the year expeditions.
Beryond 13 is a collection I have decided that no will actual see under the name I writing under now and now it will record experiences of mine from another realm. I have created a full on version of Shark on Campus and then I will submit a different version to the upcoming Lezhin contest just for laughs.

The project that I have been working on secret is Chaotic.
Chaotic is one of my favorite animated features and I want to see the story continued in an alternative light. This project of course for legal reasons will not be for sale but will be available on tapastic.
Simply, I just did this to test my limits and develop new methods and ideals.
In regards to the book project, I used Tapestry as a sample of how to scale a book into a comic format.
Next year or the year after I will probably be able to start compiling what I have learned into books about my various methods and stand points that may be helpful in creating comics.

I am working as well on a Slayers of Wolve: Slayers of timberland high type series.
Then after this is where there will be new series like MK Fashion and two more series of the MK brand to be worked on.

Now many will try to doubt the power of my industry but only to doubt is to curse yourself.
From further advancement forward.
As many are frankly either not in the game, or struggling in it.

When you buy the pdf of a magazine it supports the author in creating more things and gathering more resources and possible staff to do more things.
One last thing, I have decided to indeed publish Slayers of Wolve one, indeed in the format of a pdf.

1. lezhin entry
2. chaotic to be completed soon
3. slayers of wolve new edition
4. old edition to be released as well
5. there is a new magazine.


Comments

Popular Posts