no more.

No more will I stand by the current system in place. I does not work and it is run by idiots. A ton of excessive abuse, corrupt and misfortune for anyone who truly wants to try and succeed. But is not the sheep they want.  But is not the color they want. I do not believe in america nor its education nor industries. Because they are worth in the darkness of disenchantment with life, evil within the greed of money and the darkness to kill your fellow man, who has no ill intent.
I do not believe in this system.
Its meant to bred countless idiots and registers anyone of true profit and knowledge as someone so evil to the system that is only for evil to continue to control the brainless who might as well be evil to create more evil, brainless to commit more evil ontop of evil.
Can not be given the chance.

Without some naysayer trying to come behind you and murder you. Some stranger you do not even know to harm you and the land does not even protect you. Men of color can resonate here and surely women who have been abused and sexually so! Can also know so. That this world is a cruel place and that sleeping of all things can be the worst of things to do in such a world where everyone tries to prevent you from your goals.
Someone is always ready to murder you is the definition of a greedy world where everyone is doomed to die. Painful deaths. With no assurance to even survive past a certain age.

I can no longer fake the pain I feel to not be real just to assimilate to the norms of society and many other people will no longer suffrage it. This site I dedicate to bringing back a true ideal society that is, works and proves to work and is not fiction in the minds of people. It is clearly defined and that people of diversity have such rights indeed. To everyone in this society.
Developing a true economy for comics and art is what this site will be about for now on.
Developing fake news as well.
Will no longer do things in such advent light seen in this society.

Comments

Popular Posts