the brook rook ending

Till the ground was softly wet
you laid in a bed of yellow
and I my head in a bed of red
you killed me, my constancy
by constance was not worth the
time of your bloody hell.


I tried so far to reach you.
To the Rook.
The Rook has had an ending.
The brook rook
inside of me
lay of tragedy of what this era
of humanity and humanities brings
this faulty romanticism
this plagued death of the unicorn.
This plagued life of sin and taxes
People so obsessed in riches yet never
seeking any knowledge on how to being in true

My story is the same as you.
So don't degrade me.
My story is not the same as you.
So do not degrade me.
I am butterfly human and you know why
the brook rook has an ending

they floated away into the sea to see
an ending that was not be seen in this era
the people were so selfish and filled with riches
and living in valleys and lakes were these rich cowards
living with the sufferings and sins
they not need to have with the information
on their small tech forms, flip phones
and phones of screens indeed
they were so rich wasting resources
they could not see all
in front of the green greed even if it could cure their
diseases and problems
they could never see.


And as they floated into the sea, I saw that my butterfly
was just  flying one of death over their heads
Their ship is sunk and like many 10, 000 butterflies will fly over
them. To be the representation of their skin and bones and the people
will cry and the people will know
their faulty riches of seeking wealth, taking pain to suicides
of self importance to kill their own characters
to wipe them out of the stories
so that the ship of society sinks into the blue and
I am sitting next to you and I see
the garden of butterflies and the arrow in you
releasing the books of the people who have died
to become the butterflies
floating out of the books into
the room.

I had no friends of a courage so strong and the mind was a set
to be so gone.
The world is blue and only the red
can bring back what is dead.
The humanity!
Oh, the humanity.


Oh, humanity.
I trusted the faulty woman to drink this poison to love a nasty
world were people carry their drugs, problems and sins
even when they do have no alternism do they?
But there is many
and your problems of self are not world important.
Your problems of hell are not world important.
Too self important to see the opportunities truly of
the world and like a rook,
You can base race past the brook diagonally centered
rather so straight you rush like an arrow to your death.

There is no future for people who can only see a world were
they are continually suffering willingly when there are other'
possibilities.

Comments

Popular Posts