technogothica lost chapter.
One moment: in the previous post the magazines I have realized, are hard to read because of using a word processor to change the pics into a pdf. That lowers the dimensions and thus, makes the words really small, and so I will have to change the conversion method, Till next time. The quality will be replaced on all magazines I find are blurry in their text.
Technogothica was a high light of the cybernetic and high tech aspect of the mereverse.
In short I was thinking of entering the comic into Lezhin. But in truth, Technogothica was the start of MM culture, to the true extent of the word. Revealed the culture and the people within. But the product was corrupted by the rush to fit in and was murdered. I spent a great deal of time reviving the series and even created many variants of the story itself and maybe I am not done yet, but there will be ten posts about the story and the process behind it, then some event features around 5 and then some picture series around 35 in the thought of samurai lifestyle. This will cover the lost chapter of this particular series.
Sadly, you will have to wait a while for this one to be expanded and that will be after the hunt where all series are currently completed in their serial depictions and the selling of many of these titles will be added to the selling already going on. Then a great serialization effort will happen..
Or maybe, just maybe some new method has been figured out to get rid of the serial depictions and selling of the titles for serialization, to complete just sell books of comics more than any book of many amounts has been sold by a single human in modern history?
But what is the point of that? Or what is the dream to accomplish in doing that?
Either way, the winning is certain.
Technogothica was a high light of the cybernetic and high tech aspect of the mereverse.
In short I was thinking of entering the comic into Lezhin. But in truth, Technogothica was the start of MM culture, to the true extent of the word. Revealed the culture and the people within. But the product was corrupted by the rush to fit in and was murdered. I spent a great deal of time reviving the series and even created many variants of the story itself and maybe I am not done yet, but there will be ten posts about the story and the process behind it, then some event features around 5 and then some picture series around 35 in the thought of samurai lifestyle. This will cover the lost chapter of this particular series.
Sadly, you will have to wait a while for this one to be expanded and that will be after the hunt where all series are currently completed in their serial depictions and the selling of many of these titles will be added to the selling already going on. Then a great serialization effort will happen..
Or maybe, just maybe some new method has been figured out to get rid of the serial depictions and selling of the titles for serialization, to complete just sell books of comics more than any book of many amounts has been sold by a single human in modern history?
But what is the point of that? Or what is the dream to accomplish in doing that?
Either way, the winning is certain.
Comments
Post a Comment