My greatest confession
Life sure was bad after you left. Fifth grade was like a hell with gangsters for classmates. Ones who probably could not read and write, those who were already disenchanted with the world even at 5th grade and had no since of optimism or constructivism. They were simply gangsters who just came to play around and I was trapped in that hell with these degrading teachers who degraded you by appearance and face value of what they thought you were in their minds, nothing more and nothing less. I struggled for a long time and things almost got very worse.
I had made a discovery and with a new friend, a girl called Jerra Holt we set out to change the world and make it better. Even if her intentions elsewhere were bad and just plain gross at times. I found that I liked Jerra Holt. So much that we went along with our plans.
We one day, promised each other that we would marry and have children after this had all been done.
These days, the task has been done and I desperately, am at odds. But this fault was never yours.
I indeed prefer Jerra Holt to a person who never acknowledges anyone until its absolutely too late.
To where the person who actually cared for you is dead and gone. Jerra Holt, indeed has some bad fixtures.At least she realized my potential. But as her, she is an assassin and I am a man of Kingly power who can turn into a type of t-rex. Even if we have our differences.
Its better to fall for a future with another woman, than to continually ponder a past that can now never happen nor ever should.
But, however, in the time I was alive and there, I had forgotten all about Jerra Holt and some persons new took my heart....
I had made a discovery and with a new friend, a girl called Jerra Holt we set out to change the world and make it better. Even if her intentions elsewhere were bad and just plain gross at times. I found that I liked Jerra Holt. So much that we went along with our plans.
We one day, promised each other that we would marry and have children after this had all been done.
These days, the task has been done and I desperately, am at odds. But this fault was never yours.
I indeed prefer Jerra Holt to a person who never acknowledges anyone until its absolutely too late.
To where the person who actually cared for you is dead and gone. Jerra Holt, indeed has some bad fixtures.At least she realized my potential. But as her, she is an assassin and I am a man of Kingly power who can turn into a type of t-rex. Even if we have our differences.
Its better to fall for a future with another woman, than to continually ponder a past that can now never happen nor ever should.
But, however, in the time I was alive and there, I had forgotten all about Jerra Holt and some persons new took my heart....
Comments
Post a Comment