love is sad is if you are dead.

Love is.
The dead end!
If you are dead.
With out a heart beat.
Said these dreams would never end.
Said that we would be friends.
But never after that grade again,
did I ever see your face again
till I rose to a black reality of
suicide and falling skylines.
Ah. fuckit, love is sad is if you are dead.
If you are dead with me.
Love is sad. Af,
affection is affectionally a reason  to stay involved.
The crows picked at me till I was bones and now
I can't move,
But I wonder, no one cares about the crow.
I can't move stuck stick in the peripheral blues.
I'm looking at you and you are dead too.
And if you are dead with me.
I don't what to do.
All I want you to be, is alive with me,
Love is sad if is if you are dead here
and there.
I liked the clothes and underwear of life, but in death,
The life without you is a nightmare a blur
and in the nightmare you laugh at me for trying to save a life.
A life and I am sad, that you apologize so horribly.
So horribly and horrendously.
Never even to reapproach any of my attempts.
To label me as the one, who will only make you a mother,
Not much else.
Let me, kill myself time again.
Time again and time again,
you were there but you weren't even you.
You were dead and the society had killed you.
Now, I won't ever let some bullshit touch you.

I won't let anyone harm you, if and ever whenever I see you again.
I promised I'd love you again and so now I will.
In a way that will help you survive even if I am dead.
Even if I am dead, so aware of my death and fighting it.
Till the day, the fighting ends and I awake alive and so well in kind.
To have you trapped on my mind.
Even in nightmares.
Even in skylines not crashing but burning in my mind.
I won't let you go.
If you are to die, I want to follow you to the end!
Cause love is sad is if you are dead.
Mend the heart and the head.
Bed of solemn colors of pink and red.
Something was alright.
Life had finally shined in our lives.

Comments

Popular Posts