VHR:1.
VHR, represents how lonely I am in life. AND THE LENGTHS OF HOW ESCAPISM CAN BRING YOU HAPPINESS, FRIENDS AND CHEER, where there are none for you to have in real life.
The theme of escapism is brilliant to escape a dismissal world that does not care to understand you nor even care about you. In world, I mean people and many people indeed. Who hate and they sneer.
Well none of that! I will have my cake and eat it too!
In our escapism:
Works of stories that go past the previous boundaries and seek the unknown!
Variants of known characters.
H-Manga references, review and information. H-manga art.
Read art: Art that I create while reading.
Themes and Mindframes: the places the mind can travel.
General art: art by me.
Finally, persona: a complied set of visual stories by me, released by book only!
Yes, so Virgin Boy is my username in this conquest to escape!
Escape far fucking away!
Let's travel uninterrupted shall we?
We'll go to many worlds and revive many things. Visit people and subjects.
WE'LL HAVE FUN LIKE WERE SUPPOSED TO!
(quick note: you guessed it! MK MZODERN will be used as the draft tester for the tumblr version of VHR)
The theme of escapism is brilliant to escape a dismissal world that does not care to understand you nor even care about you. In world, I mean people and many people indeed. Who hate and they sneer.
Well none of that! I will have my cake and eat it too!
In our escapism:
Works of stories that go past the previous boundaries and seek the unknown!
Variants of known characters.
H-Manga references, review and information. H-manga art.
Read art: Art that I create while reading.
Themes and Mindframes: the places the mind can travel.
General art: art by me.
Finally, persona: a complied set of visual stories by me, released by book only!
Yes, so Virgin Boy is my username in this conquest to escape!
Escape far fucking away!
Let's travel uninterrupted shall we?
We'll go to many worlds and revive many things. Visit people and subjects.
WE'LL HAVE FUN LIKE WERE SUPPOSED TO!
(quick note: you guessed it! MK MZODERN will be used as the draft tester for the tumblr version of VHR)
Comments
Post a Comment