truthofadventure:MA
Truthofadventure Ma.
What is adventure and what is life.
I do not know. You would expect me to say.
But I know that life is the sum of adventures to define itself by the people who live life.
Life is love and happiness.
It is sadness and shrill.
Its rock and pop.
Its art and destructive and most of all, its an adventure.
I paused many times to reason this and that.
Never reaching conclusions so easily and so seriously ever!
I have made it a point to say much about myself but not much at all.
I have not said my recollections over certain events.But I am done hiding.
This is the truth of adventure.
Recently, I have found a way to use my break through method to finish all series in Krushre.
What is Krushre. A collection of stories I have worked on ever since last year but not all that much.
To the point I would have liked or with people I would and do like. To re-explain the situation, I have been creating stories most of my life and trying to find people I can trust to create a story with. But the sad thing is I have ventured to these places, a child to be killed, to be slaughter and beaten to a pulp. People try to tell you how to feel and how to live and place their own nasty narrative over your life. Some with killing intentions just from one look of the eye. Imagine this, total strangers wanting you harm just because they do not like who you are or are doing something they cannot.
For instance, sit at a table at a university and booby headed or bobble headed strangers will look down on you and prey on you. I say this not in paranoia, but I say this because it is true.
The world is a fucked up place. The people you are most likely to find in life are the ones that will hold you down and pretend the notion of friend. Ones that will almost try to murder you or pest you. People who want to enslave you. People who want to use you for only their own benefit.
And there many be few people who actually will be your friend, motivate you, support you and care and acknowledge who you are. And this is an actual problem in our society. People may come together for certain causes like "black lives matter", " feminist movement" and "LGBT rights" but in reality what happens is all it is, is a popularity contest. No one in that parade or group of people is very comfortable or united together, rather, they are ablast. They are only together to support their own self interest behind a mantra that is literally doing nothing at all. No real agenda. No real support among members of the parade to reach goals each one of them has! Usually, if you ever meet in these groups, you will never see them ever again.
They may go off on an adventure and walk around with signs and taut their message, but its not worth anything at all if it does not change the atmosphere. For example, its not worth it, in the LGBT rights movement if people are still dying of hate crimes in large numbers! Either from suicide or inflicted injury! Where is your love for another then? Where is the support! It seems then as if you are really not levying your efforts to preventing these deaths, and doing what is necessary to stop a lot of them, but rather you are just wanting popularity and viewership. The tv has confused people with the twisted culture the media uses at often to warp people's mind to their agenda, that if you have popularity, you have power! Yes! You can have all the popularity you want, but if you do not do anything at all, really, what is there to even talk about really!? Just your continuing issues and problems in loop to suggest further your mantra and ideas and popularity or maybe even reliability.
But while you focus on chatting, are you even doing anything at all?
It is here the reason I have stayed silent for most of this year! Because I feel at some times I was being forced to put myself in this position where I would continue to speak about my problems while missing the opportunity to change things. You can speak all you want, but if you do not do or if your voice does not inspire any real change, there is no real point to your voice.
I hate the generation that is of today. Bold atheists! Who mock the voice of reason. Who mock the superiority of something they have no clue about. Yet, they reason, " let us try to be like the one we seek not to exist! let us, use our voices to throw small pebbles in oceans, a make small impressions!".
Such piss offs are people who try to shut down the voice of action, yet not doing any action theirselves nor intending to do so. Just only voicing their voice for theirselves, no one at all and no real belief system at all. These are just people who say whatever to life. Not even caring to explore what life is about. The world must be as I say it is, they say in selfish tone. But the world does not even care for their opinion. As the same as cells have no say in how another cell works of another organ. Or rather what these organs do!
The world will always be the world.
Dreams will always be dreams!
There will always be superiority in order!
People will be people!
Things are as the superiority dictates!
People need not the heart of fear of being dead.
But the hope in superiority!
And the order of superiority.
But now, gaze your tried or devil eyes at the following last sentences I have devised.
There in the valley of death, a woman who kept me from the harm of becoming a demon.
A woman who said, life can be grand.
A woman who wanted me as me.
A woman I could not even go to, because of the problems of this world.
The problems that this world has given me, And problems and outcomes not well that would have transferred to her. And no one of good intention wants that to happen at all.
To see this woman murdered because of them.
No one wants to see this woman in a pity troubled state.
I owe this one woman for not becoming a demon.
But I have been on an adventure and much has changed.
Will she even think the same of me, now that I am angry at the world and basically at everyone.
Will she think the same of me, when I plan on changing the scope of a market, possibly forcing many people out of business or venture to find new job opportunities?
Will she know that I have been literally tortured mentally and physical to finish my task.
To become some soldier of pen and mind?
Someone she could not relate to?
Or will I no longer be sufficient even for her.
Or truly without her have I become a demon, that'll she'll despise.
If true, I could never live a married life.
There is no one under the sun, only a few unmentioned that I would ever marry.
But she, is the one I believe that I belong to.
I believe this adventure has put some space between us.
I cannot speak for her at all.
Or say if she would approve of me.
But I, even though in tragedy of believing others.
Live burned by their view points and sick realities can
still believe she would approve of me.
the beast of journey.
And so. I will go where no modern writer or divisor of drawn stories has ever gone to.
I will use this method to bring me to an area, where all eras can be accomplished in a day.
Where if I happen upon friends, I can help them with my methods and skills.
And I can produce many comics as the eye can see. More than any other writer, slash drawer this is my goal and end result of my adventure.
What is adventure and what is life.
I do not know. You would expect me to say.
But I know that life is the sum of adventures to define itself by the people who live life.
Life is love and happiness.
It is sadness and shrill.
Its rock and pop.
Its art and destructive and most of all, its an adventure.
I paused many times to reason this and that.
Never reaching conclusions so easily and so seriously ever!
I have made it a point to say much about myself but not much at all.
I have not said my recollections over certain events.But I am done hiding.
This is the truth of adventure.
Recently, I have found a way to use my break through method to finish all series in Krushre.
What is Krushre. A collection of stories I have worked on ever since last year but not all that much.
To the point I would have liked or with people I would and do like. To re-explain the situation, I have been creating stories most of my life and trying to find people I can trust to create a story with. But the sad thing is I have ventured to these places, a child to be killed, to be slaughter and beaten to a pulp. People try to tell you how to feel and how to live and place their own nasty narrative over your life. Some with killing intentions just from one look of the eye. Imagine this, total strangers wanting you harm just because they do not like who you are or are doing something they cannot.
For instance, sit at a table at a university and booby headed or bobble headed strangers will look down on you and prey on you. I say this not in paranoia, but I say this because it is true.
The world is a fucked up place. The people you are most likely to find in life are the ones that will hold you down and pretend the notion of friend. Ones that will almost try to murder you or pest you. People who want to enslave you. People who want to use you for only their own benefit.
And there many be few people who actually will be your friend, motivate you, support you and care and acknowledge who you are. And this is an actual problem in our society. People may come together for certain causes like "black lives matter", " feminist movement" and "LGBT rights" but in reality what happens is all it is, is a popularity contest. No one in that parade or group of people is very comfortable or united together, rather, they are ablast. They are only together to support their own self interest behind a mantra that is literally doing nothing at all. No real agenda. No real support among members of the parade to reach goals each one of them has! Usually, if you ever meet in these groups, you will never see them ever again.
They may go off on an adventure and walk around with signs and taut their message, but its not worth anything at all if it does not change the atmosphere. For example, its not worth it, in the LGBT rights movement if people are still dying of hate crimes in large numbers! Either from suicide or inflicted injury! Where is your love for another then? Where is the support! It seems then as if you are really not levying your efforts to preventing these deaths, and doing what is necessary to stop a lot of them, but rather you are just wanting popularity and viewership. The tv has confused people with the twisted culture the media uses at often to warp people's mind to their agenda, that if you have popularity, you have power! Yes! You can have all the popularity you want, but if you do not do anything at all, really, what is there to even talk about really!? Just your continuing issues and problems in loop to suggest further your mantra and ideas and popularity or maybe even reliability.
But while you focus on chatting, are you even doing anything at all?
It is here the reason I have stayed silent for most of this year! Because I feel at some times I was being forced to put myself in this position where I would continue to speak about my problems while missing the opportunity to change things. You can speak all you want, but if you do not do or if your voice does not inspire any real change, there is no real point to your voice.
I hate the generation that is of today. Bold atheists! Who mock the voice of reason. Who mock the superiority of something they have no clue about. Yet, they reason, " let us try to be like the one we seek not to exist! let us, use our voices to throw small pebbles in oceans, a make small impressions!".
Such piss offs are people who try to shut down the voice of action, yet not doing any action theirselves nor intending to do so. Just only voicing their voice for theirselves, no one at all and no real belief system at all. These are just people who say whatever to life. Not even caring to explore what life is about. The world must be as I say it is, they say in selfish tone. But the world does not even care for their opinion. As the same as cells have no say in how another cell works of another organ. Or rather what these organs do!
The world will always be the world.
Dreams will always be dreams!
There will always be superiority in order!
People will be people!
Things are as the superiority dictates!
People need not the heart of fear of being dead.
But the hope in superiority!
And the order of superiority.
But now, gaze your tried or devil eyes at the following last sentences I have devised.
There in the valley of death, a woman who kept me from the harm of becoming a demon.
A woman who said, life can be grand.
A woman who wanted me as me.
A woman I could not even go to, because of the problems of this world.
The problems that this world has given me, And problems and outcomes not well that would have transferred to her. And no one of good intention wants that to happen at all.
To see this woman murdered because of them.
No one wants to see this woman in a pity troubled state.
I owe this one woman for not becoming a demon.
But I have been on an adventure and much has changed.
Will she even think the same of me, now that I am angry at the world and basically at everyone.
Will she think the same of me, when I plan on changing the scope of a market, possibly forcing many people out of business or venture to find new job opportunities?
Will she know that I have been literally tortured mentally and physical to finish my task.
To become some soldier of pen and mind?
Someone she could not relate to?
Or will I no longer be sufficient even for her.
Or truly without her have I become a demon, that'll she'll despise.
If true, I could never live a married life.
There is no one under the sun, only a few unmentioned that I would ever marry.
But she, is the one I believe that I belong to.
I believe this adventure has put some space between us.
I cannot speak for her at all.
Or say if she would approve of me.
But I, even though in tragedy of believing others.
Live burned by their view points and sick realities can
still believe she would approve of me.
the beast of journey.
And so. I will go where no modern writer or divisor of drawn stories has ever gone to.
I will use this method to bring me to an area, where all eras can be accomplished in a day.
Where if I happen upon friends, I can help them with my methods and skills.
And I can produce many comics as the eye can see. More than any other writer, slash drawer this is my goal and end result of my adventure.
Comments
Post a Comment