VHR 4: Mysterious and Changer
Mysterious and Changer is one of my first stories. I was very motivated about it at the beginning. The story improved over the year and though there were some tough times, I have finally create one version of the fist serial that can be viewed on line.
I call this version the compounded version. It contains all the story and stuff you need to know for the story in essence.
The expanded version has much more story and more art.
I have decided that this comic will not be colored in the compounded version. Or maybe it will, if I decide to. But usually the colored will be separate from the compounded version and expanded version.
In essentials, here is what you need to know:
Synopsis:About a pair of friends who become shamans, a group of warriors in their world and not only shamans but prime shamans who have the duty of using their great powers to defeat the evils that face humanity and shamankind. (5 volumes,20 serials each).
Compounded;$15 dollars or $10 dollars.
Expanded:$30 dollars
Colored: $15 dollars
I do not apologize for the prices as these are not even easy to create in the current timeframe and environment, so I cannot sell at the price of big nature comic dealers( usually $5 dollars a serial).
when its not an easy achievable source. The method used to create it maybe is easy, but availability to create is staggered and hard to create. I will have the first serial up for free for a while.
But also, the comics,will be free 12 serials at a time. About ten wait periods, for each one set to become available.
Else you can buy them at there listed prices and the prices will probably not come down for a long time, so if you truly interested, either wait or pay.
At the end of the series, I will create a book series with all the comics contained. At the end I will create paper copies and then you could either buy an online version or a paper copy or both depending how I will package the story.
I want my art to be respected and so thus the price.
I present:
I call this version the compounded version. It contains all the story and stuff you need to know for the story in essence.
The expanded version has much more story and more art.
I have decided that this comic will not be colored in the compounded version. Or maybe it will, if I decide to. But usually the colored will be separate from the compounded version and expanded version.
In essentials, here is what you need to know:
Synopsis:About a pair of friends who become shamans, a group of warriors in their world and not only shamans but prime shamans who have the duty of using their great powers to defeat the evils that face humanity and shamankind. (5 volumes,20 serials each).
Compounded;$15 dollars or $10 dollars.
Expanded:$30 dollars
Colored: $15 dollars
I do not apologize for the prices as these are not even easy to create in the current timeframe and environment, so I cannot sell at the price of big nature comic dealers( usually $5 dollars a serial).
when its not an easy achievable source. The method used to create it maybe is easy, but availability to create is staggered and hard to create. I will have the first serial up for free for a while.
But also, the comics,will be free 12 serials at a time. About ten wait periods, for each one set to become available.
Else you can buy them at there listed prices and the prices will probably not come down for a long time, so if you truly interested, either wait or pay.
At the end of the series, I will create a book series with all the comics contained. At the end I will create paper copies and then you could either buy an online version or a paper copy or both depending how I will package the story.
I want my art to be respected and so thus the price.
I present:
Chase us at : one

Comments
Post a Comment