Continuation effects.

I have remembered and learned something very important.
That the mind cannot grasp the infinite as there are many possibilities, without a guide.
Writing and creating a story with only the limit of length to go is not the way at all.
The way of playing is, and that is seeing the possibility of a beautiful day in a park lasting forever.
There is no longer a need to finish all these ideas before a certain date as they have many ideas that are infinite. Just the view and play of one person can not perceive them all. This is what the tales of alternate timelines say.
Anyways, I'm going to finish Mysterious and Changer, run 1.
Then continue with different projects. Possibly in order.
Now, I will announce all projects in a pdf file. That is friendly to people who don't need to know all the information of the series.
The rush of projects that I mentioned over these days, will not be rushed but focused in a time, quality and quantity.Its high time to get back into the real swing of things.
But instead of comics, I will create stickers and not reveal the images.
Then I will create the comics which in a manner the stickers play apart.
This site will focus on creating complex images out of images from pictures across the net for a while in the meantime.

Comments

Popular Posts