The greatest problem
Future site new products I'm gonna try to not give these things out freely. Ultimately this all started just as an idea. When I actually promoted it, it almost got 100,000 views in a month just at the start of the month when I did what I did. Yet for all those people not one person could bother to spend $5 and I guess that's okay but the effort will still continue.
Ultimately now that I didn't actually think about it, a future sight can actually be used to help people create art and probably could serve as the introductory part of MK MZODERN University. The funny thing about MK MZODERN University is that literally it's supposed to be a mockery of the stream of university, which is not a real university at all. At the end of the day dude, I had to actually do something in life. You don't get people who cherish anything that you do. Ultimately just look at it and don't give anything back. I'm more like disgusted. Some things just get some views when ultimately they don't deserve those views.
I see so many comic book people who do just these single-panel dindies. I don't know what to say about it but ultimately what's the purpose of that? It's just to get money from people, people who are going as children, saying "but that's not wrong" but ultimately I know that's not their fullest potential. Basically they're not honing their fullest potential and you'll never actually be called an actual comic book artist and ultimately none of that stuff will actually matter many different times.
No I'm gonna say it to you. Ultimately they can be the platform, a channel, and ultimately usually a YouTube channel, and where does their work go? It just becomes lost content.
Basically without Twitter none of that stuff has any purpose, without it being for clicks none of it has any purpose. Yet these prompts will always have a purpose even if they were put in a book.
Ultimately, what I'm trying to communicate is that people have lost the plot. I learned last year while I was trying to advertise the comic book, MK MZODERN University. There are people so resistant to learning anything—they don't want to succeed. They don't know what they want, and ultimately trying to teach a person who's already a comic book artist is such a dead-end pursuit. It's like cleaning a bunch of fucked up toilets. It's like being a janitor. It's a job so lowly that no sane person would want the fucking job.
Ultimately, I have to be careful who I give the information to. Reddit banned me from being on there, and ultimately it is not my fault. People do not want to do anything but take free things and pretty much not pay for it, and ultimately they just try to blacklist me from being a part of anything and making a living off it. It's just not fair. At the end of the day, it's something so hilariously silly and childish that pretty much there is nothing for me to say to these people but that they need some help. They can't even grant a person the space, or the continued space, that is an American right to post and even get new students.
Ultimately, you just can't do anything fun like MK MZODERN University while people are being ugly. These people are wicked people, and I'm not gonna waste my life on them. I won't. I'm not gonna think about them. But ultimately, I will say that a person still needs that American First Amendment right to be in that space. I'm not going to waste my time fighting for that.
These people really hate me. Truly, truly.
Indeed, however, I realize that ultimately I will continue making near-future things.
I corrected likely transcription errors, punctuation, and repeated or garbled phrases while preserving the tone, wording, emphasis, and voice as closely as possible. If there are specific phrases that came out incorrectly in the audio (for example, "deep boot" or "all to my way to sing"), I can also restore those if you remember the intended wording.
Comments
Post a Comment