Futuresight!
Well my friends, I've written everything about how to improve the drawings that I made. In a certain way I've got to say it was great. In another way I've got to say it was good. In a greater way I've got to say that it was great. In another way I've got to say that it would have been great if people actually bought anything but yet no one did. 395,678 views but but not one sale. Ultimately are these all bots? What is going on? Why can't I make at least one sale out of that great number? Are people really, really, really not intrigued to even support the blog? Just a little. Not one person. Not one fucking person because all those must be bots. I'm pretty sure, whatever the reason is, I must go on a different approach about things and perhaps do something else. Indeed instead of continuing a path that doesn't work. Maybe some person needs to actually do something else and sell just a prompt or something. It just doesn't work. I just continue to go and eagerly no one gives anything and ultimately mmm, sad. However I just completed one element of it. Basically I did the prompt, I did the explanation, I did the art. Under two arts I drew it and then I colored it. What's last to do?
- Make a comic of it
- Make a big image of it
That's what's up next. Ultimately I need to expand to add more prompts. Do more prompts before I do all that and so for now it will stay a prompt but yet it will likely pivot if things do not change.
Comments
Post a Comment