Lingernr@d is 2²3
Experience a lingerness. Lingering tiredness that never goes away. Realizing all the women lost all the works lost and realizing only The works can never be brought back it's for something right. Matter what you can do these women can never come back at all. Move on with life and let injustice flourish. Not me. When I begin artists vs poets I just think if so much of the fall mm culture 2015 ideal projects. Roman Girls. The DC comics revamp. Cosmica. The graphic design portfolio and the worlds effort. I only did two of these things but never did the Roman Girls or developed the idea. Just being pure idealistic because I wanted to experience a gf and have a second half but never could u have that ultimately I feel like these people who do these things are not great people. Whatever it is they hope to achieve in life, you're never going to achieve it. You have the lowest courage. You're basically not worth it to even be bothered with. You have the backbone of gelatin and ultimately who the fuck would actually want to live with that forever? I just think about that when you marry someone you you have a commitment to them forever and for the remainder of your life and ultimately I just think about that. I think about how foolish that whole concept is to me. I can never imagine myself lying next to any number of these women for the rest of my life, the way that they are in this world. Every day I realize I wake up alone in my bed, realizing I'm alone. There's nothing there. There's no woman there. I experience a lingering tiredness that never goes away. I realize that all the ideal versions of these people never actually were. Maybe in some alternate dimension they actually do exist like that but here? No.
Let me go into a deeper, deeper thesis. I'm going to call this girl Administrator 1. You would think that she would be kind, generous, fun to be around, a party girl, and have some moderate intelligence. Woman is not a good person in the sense that she is in-depth, stupid, crazy, and doesn't know that she's been groomed by so many people: by three different people.
- The English teacher
- Another dude
- A person who runs the school
They only complain when they have a child and only actually have to raise a child. It's kind of silly when no one was forcing you to have a child but yet let's pretend that is my fault that you're fortunate you were forced to have a child that you didn't want to take care of. Realizing that you can't spend your life partying, there are no moWhen I come to my right senses I realize life is much more than each woman and all that I'm missing when I wake up is the ideal that's inside of me, an ideal that can never be broken. They've always captured the spirit of what these weeks of welcome could have been in a good timeline. It's something that you can't control, nourish, or inhibit and it just exists.
I have so much to say in the matter of these things but ultimately the tiredness is realizing that wherever you were at your best, just back to square one essentially. It's almost as if it ever mattered. I published, Kyon, be in the first place in every matter. I went to college; it never mattered a lot of things but ultimately still does matter. I'm saying it feels like it doesn't matter. There's ultimately stuff on this blog that gets attention for a period of time but yet no one dares to click the ads. No one wants to support the blog. No one wants to do anything. Everybody just wants free content. Everyone just wants to look, look in anguish and ultimately when I write this I'm not doing it for the viewer, not doing it for you, and doing it for the brand. I'm doing it to build something. I'm doing it to make a stand against all the evil negative bitches in this world. I think that whatever the fuck they are doing is what they should be doing. re Friday nights that you're going to be young. You're not going to be your roommate that you should be with. It's not going to mean that this other girl used to be with there's not going to be me who you wanted to be with. Ultimately you wanted to be with me but yet the people who have the chains on you say you can't do it.
Ultimately I find that some people have some stupid sympathy for these people but yet if you would actually know what they had done, you probably wouldn't be as charitable towards them. You wouldn't be charitable at all.
Ultimately I think back to this other girl who I'm going to call Carmen and ultimately I just think about how things began, slow, steady, building into something where everyone else took her away from me. If I have to be a person, if I have to be an abusive person to keep her, then that's a sign it just isn't worth it. I feel like when you have let yourself be led astray so badly that you later want to come back and be who you were in the past, just because you feel entitled to live a life with a dude, you basically betray so many different times over and over and over again. That you could not, that you could not, that you cannot come back.
This person mocked people who would dare to meet in their death. I had a person, a person I went to school with many years ago, who was a problematic and racist person who was also guilty of evil shit that they do. At the end of the day she's still evil. There's no saving that shit. On paper there's no fixing it.
When I went to that school, there were these things called Weeks of Welcome, and they would have these things to make you feel as if you belong there, not shitty things to make me feel like I do not belong there. It's just a bunch of fake, fake nonsense of people being fake nice. Ultimately most of these girls just pretend to be fake nice so they can get in your fucking pants. Ultimately a dude didn't fall for it. I literally, you know what I'm saying?
Not every woman is a bad person in this place but those people never came back. As I often say, to attack me these women organize with a plan and a master to serve, to why they do the plan. Just like Skeletor having his minions, he got the evil in, he got the other thing, he got this man and this other man doing all this evil shit. Ultimately normal people just don't do that crap. They just don't.
I'm not here today to talk about staying in the past or rather keeping the blog in this state while I'm looking for the answers to whatever you covered. History was much more complex than it has ultimately become and for that I don't know what to tell you but that ultimately I do not deserve this shit. I feel like when you have let yourself be led astray so badly that you later want to come back and be who you were in the past, just because you feel entitled to live a life with a dude, you basically betray so many different times over and over and over again. That you could not, that you could not, that you cannot come back.
This person mocked people who would dare to meet in their death. I had a person, a person I went to school with many years ago, who was a problematic and racist person who was also guilty of evil shit that they do. At the end of the day she's still evil. There's no saving that shit. On paper there's no fixing it.
When I went to that school, there were these things called Weeks of Welcome, and they would have these things to make you feel as if you belong there, not shitty things to make me feel like I do not belong there. It's just a bunch of fake, fake nonsense of people being fake nice. Ultimately most of these girls just pretend to be fake nice so they can get in your fucking pants. Ultimately a dude didn't fall for it. I literally, you know what I'm saying?
Not every woman is a bad person in this place but those people never came back. As I often say, to attack me these women organize with a plan and a master to serve, to why they do the plan. Just like Skeletor having his minions, he got the evil in, he got the other thing, he got this man and this other man doing all this evil shit. Ultimately normal people just don't do that crap. They just don't.
I'm not here today to talk about staying in the past or rather keeping the blog in this state while I'm looking for the answers to whatever you covered. History was much more complex than it has ultimately become and for that I don't know what to tell you but that ultimately I do not deserve this shit. When I come to my right senses I realize life is much more than each woman and all that I'm missing when I wake up is the ideal that's inside of me, an ideal that can never be broken. They've always captured the spirit of what these weeks of welcome could have been in a good timeline. It's something that you can't control, nourish, or inhibit and it just exists.
I have so much to say in the matter of these things but ultimately the tiredness is realizing that wherever you were at your best, just back to square one essentially. It's almost as if it ever mattered. I published, Ky3ombi, be in the first place in every matter. I went to college; it never mattered a lot of things but ultimately still does matter. I'm saying it feels like it doesn't matter. There's ultimately stuff on this blog that gets attention for a period of time but yet no one dares to click the ads. No one wants to support the blog. No one wants to do anything. Everybody just wants free content. Everyone just wants to look, look in anguish and ultimately when I write this I'm not doing it for the viewer, not doing it for you, and doing it for the brand. I'm doing it to build something. I'm doing it to make a stand against all the evil negative bitches in this world. I think that whatever the fuck they are doing is what they should be doing.
What I experienced, it took stuff out of me. It took a lot of good out of me, a good and a faith in humanity that made it hard to dream these things any longer. It made it hard to see and hard to dream.
At the end of the day for myself I was annoyed with this poison. For what they baited me into, having me wishing that woman could not speak to men as equals for a minute. Wishing that they were, that they didn't exist for another. Wishing that I had never met them, the next. Wishing that they had never been born, the other. Wishing that they would rot in prison. Wishing they would be homeless on the street. Wishing they would be in great pain, impelled by their misactions.
I ding so many different dings and yet the funny thing is that those knobs who can call themselves dudes, who I guess are my peers, would all laugh at this but yet secretly suffer from them and nothing in the day. At the end of the day it's not my fault. They suck!
Then back to those early days, I would struggle to get to class. I would struggle to wake up and then I would struggle to make it to the breakfast place on time and ultimately realized very quickly how alone a dude is. Of course you could find the wife here but ultimately you don't because of what is happening here. It's not natural and no one will do a damn thing about it but languishing in the filth like a bunch of fish in a dirty I think about how every time I listen to The 1975, "she is Way Out," I would go to the library and I was studying, work on the conflagration in those early days and power to work on Forge and it's colors. Ultimately I think that if a person was to start their own comic book process from the ground up in college, I did a pretty good idea. Despite all the shit that was happening around me that I didn't even know about until later . But you know Poets, Artists vs. Poets Rather is about the envisioning of a song in your head and what it means and the accomplishment of your goals. For me I really want a future, a future with Administrator One. I could even dream about it and it would feel like life itself. I really wish that one day I would be one with her, in the act of sex, in the act of living life together, in the act of many different things, showing the self and becoming complete by that.
But yet I go back to The Alternate Thesis: for I have learned who this woman truly is. She's not the person I would want to lay with for the rest of my life or wake up next to every day for the rest of my life. In that idea yes, but in the one reality of who she truly is, I find myself in great pain, in some great lunacy of a Grey Psycho Vince. You find this is a power-hungry, brazen god complex creature who fornicates so much that the fornication never appeases them enough. The fornication itself is an act to entrench their power that they are a god. Their fornication is basically who they are on the Fridays, the climax of all their insipid comedy and all their illicit dots that inspire others to be as evil and rotten as they are. It's just a stupid, wanton creature that doesn't understand you at all but what they want to think about you, which only decreases in time. Not that they recognize that, but over time they've just become slowly a dimwitted, even more dimwitted creature than they were at the start. When she looked at me with those wondering eyes, it's because she was actually a fucking retard instead of a smart person. Some would say that if you complete your education you're not one but ultimately in her case she's incapable of understanding what people sacrificed to even be there in the first place and that you don't treat people in this manner. It's always her opinion over everything else, never giving you the chance to ever explain your side and just attacking from what some master wants. Ultimately she is way out, way out of her fucked mind.
Me and these women seek to be the people who think that they are great when in reality they are trash. I look back on my works of Kyeombi and no, I don't deserve this shit. I don't deserve this woman. I don't deserve all this crap.
The only thing that I even liked about her was idealisms that are alternative, who she could have been if she wasn't such a creep, such a loser, such a weasel of the estate, such a parasite upon me. I'm giving that great example. It's just a golden blade of betrayal.
Maybe you are basically trapped. You're trapped by these people thinking you're going to get something good but all you are used to is so that they can get some good graces to succeed in their upper organization or status with their sorority sisters for being racist and ultimately it's disgusting. I'm putting being racist as the short hand of what they are actually doing. Some people don't want to admit the truth because they have never had to be faced with these people every day nearly for a great deal of time, nonstop for 12 years. That's a long time and I tell you that I did not enjoy that time. Most of that time I was just in love with someone else, an alternate. That's basically just my self, my self projection of who they are. At the end of the day I am reminded when I wake up: all I love is myself. No one else. No one else was there for me. In fact they harm me greatly. Why would I marry you? Why would I fucking marry you? There's nothing you can do to unfuck what you did. Why would I marry you? There's no reason in hell anyone will. I experience a languidness that prevents me from writing. It's ultimately like depression. It's ultimately like realizing stuff you did not want to realize but that is the truth. It's like an absolute Batman right now. Batman has to realize that his father is still alive or rather that's kind of a good representation because it's likely just Clayface disguised as his dead father that Scarecrow is using him for to torture Bruce. Ultimately that doesn't actually count.
I think about Slayers of Wolves. I never actually completed the series. When I was working on Kyeombi being an artist, I created a book every so often, like almost every year, taking a break between the 4th to work on the 5th but ultimately I realized why would I do that? It's ultimately because a dude was tired. This entire-ness that a dude would later regret even indulging in it. Sometimes you've just gotta push through and ultimately at this time instead of just not doing anything or making something up to not do it, I am going to do this event to the best of my ability. Going big places now.
Comments
Post a Comment