Zagreus wake up 4


**Prompt (Comic Illustration Request):**


> **A four-panel, digital illustration comic** in a stylized blend of anime, gothic cartoon, and cozy fantasy art.

> The scene takes place in a **dark ambient room** with **black brick walls**, soft neon green and teal glows from screens and lights, and **Tuscan-style gothic kitchen elements**.

>

> **Main characters**:

>

> * **Jester girl**: Curly brown hair, blue eyes, green jester hat with stars, biker black jacket over green hoodie, red pants, F57 label.

> * **Blonde girl**: Long blond hair, fashionable but simple look, emotionally expressive and sometimes jealous.

> * **Goth girl**: White hair, only wears a choker (strategically modest), mischievous, breaks tension with sarcastic wit.

> * **Red-haired jester twin**: Kool-Aid red hair, jester-themed, a bit punkier, reuniting with her twin.

> * **Blue-haired anime girl**: Chill mentor-like figure, calm energy, fan of rare anime, often appears when help is needed.

> * **Pink-haired punk girl**: Wears fishnets, black clothes, bunny hat, rocker vibe with soft heart.

> * **Unicorn fairy**: Has impossibly long Rapunzel-like hair, glowing wings, dreamlike and sparkly.

> * **White-haired bard**: Plays harp on a lily-like stage, mysterious and elegant.

> * **Zagreus**: Romantic interest of jester girl, cool and composed, fights for love and honor.

> * **Kitten (the girlfriend of red-haired jester)**: Chaotic and jealous, dramatic energy, trashing things when upset.


> The comic should show a cozy moment where all of them are together again. Jester girl is watching her favorite golden-era anime on the TV. The others are gathered around a table playing **Yahtzee: Pirate Edition**, but there's tension—Kitten is glaring, clearly jealous.

> The room is alive with gothic colors, light shadows, warmth from the oven, and faint glow from the anime. The characters' personalities should shine through in their expressions and body language.

This time let me discuss things about how this ai prompt is flawed and really much misleading to any good crafted vision.

I draw this time something's so can never do and give improvements that I know the people who program ai won't ever include. If I draw at all it's later.

Got the AI to feature almost every character but not really. It misses green ninja lady. I like how the bunny ear girl is wild even in a weird way.

Very bad proportions and Studio Ghibli. Ew. That is what I got to say and terrible emotions. The wrong person is saying the stuff.
Overt emphasis on jester and the hat and person changes too much. Just a bad page all together.

I got to say I just rendition of the story that's very funny to even see the AI create and just get everything wrong. I mean the last one the last page primarily be a meme. It is so silly that it doesn't make any logical sense but in the AI attempt to make it something it's somewhat works to be funny in a very jarring way.

Comments

Popular Posts