Administrative women ruined everything
I was thinking to myself when I actually write these things on the different subjects I have laid out man ultimately how can I do it to the best of my ability. I remember those days in English where that troublesome professor would critique my world in class but almost with malicious compliance. She was not a fair teacher. Many times people come with critique but literally it can very racially motivated. You did not do good enough you lazy black person is what this woman seemed to say and that literally that is what it is.
I think back to when I wrote the profanity laced incomplete draft by voice alone; I literally lost my patience but alas the place a dude wanted to go does not exist in this world...such to say that it is because all these woman love racism. Hmm, to say if the former friend they don't know who ever they have teamed up with is literally not their ally and never their friend and us still doing onto them what I warned of and yet jump ship to be with the person doing them harm simply because they racist and hate black people to a level that is of insanity. That is what these women are insane women who could be intelligent but choose to be so fucking dumb because of some bullshit ideal of white identity.
It's always sad to see an Asian woman marry a person for the sake of their white identity and really nothing more. I think former friend and her bf laughing at me in their story in the cowardly way these people do it. Mocking an action that is not insane in the context of what truly occurred. Seemingly outing theirselves as advocates if not the pushers of the idealism. The same one that this former friends new friend wants upon
them and yet they resist warning and just show how
stupid they are. I did my public duty to warn but I
never have to save. Pretty much let the following be a warning to the hubris of that " open world
possibilities" but in a very racist context where you only want anything to do but with white people. It just
makes you dumb. Like home girls new friend is basically a union of a self hating Asian and a white dude who is a Nazi because his child is definitely one.
She perhaps sees her mother and just really much
hates their mother as their own mother hates their selves looking like a shriveled raisin against the backdrop.
To be fair I want to examine someone who actually still gave enough fucks to even speak to me in February 2018. Mariam. This person 7 years later harasses me when they decided to speak to people in the first place and ultimately were so unbearable racist it's funny to think that they even contacted by this twisted racist insane hubris and wanting to still in a way wish to believe in romance with me. Regretting and even dreaming of changing their decisions but
realizing it is far too late. Trying to always keep up with me because essentially I am their only link to
everyone else who does things of that school year
generation of fall 2013. You know Mariam had been
using me and conversely this site to know if everyone
and then wants to act as if that is not what she was
doing when she decided to contact me in racist
fervor. Yes, it was actually her who slide in my twitter dms just because I followed her and she accepted. It'slike deep down they knew they wanted me but their inner self hatred and ultimately Israel akin nationalism mental insanity would not allow it. Like bruh, you realize that Mariam has never talked in real life to anyone and acts if she can depict the reality of that time good when all she did was akin to hiding in a corner and then using me for clout and when a dude
tries to contact her to stop in 2018; then there is no stopping her and she thinks she can rewrite reality and maybe convinced tons of people to follow but then triggers so many dormant persons with this shit in 2024 that literally they go out of their way to be remembered.
Answer, me this- my friends, why the fuck am I the crazy one when literally you have a woman thinking she knows people just because she has a found identity in this secretive organization I am going to call administration woman works?! She thought she had the authority to manipulate people to be racist and do things racist. This is a simplification. This is a chump supporting the modern lebensborn program and really much is the top dog who manipulated everyone even Katherine but would they know who these people even were without me?! The answer is no.
Hmm, I ponder to reveal the extent of their manipulation on this day.
Comments
Post a Comment