Eating at pappas seafood virtually alone when i could have u, draft
I have I have nothing to say more than a fact that those persons at that University really think that everything is about them when it really is not. When I think back on when I left that College it's like people wanted to to become me and I will and I realized that it is simply to continue on as if I was still at the college. Now they do in the worst fashion ever imaginable. And it gets worse what you ever f****** got God they were doing in this world they literally were not they were doing the opposite and basically are bad people. People did not miss me they miss the fact that I will not be a part be a part of the coltish culture basically everyone and just wanted to continue on for white supremacy and ultimately what type of s*** is that. F*** these b******. I'm a good person who who does not leave anything to chance. Is something traumatic happened to me recently and I'm reminded of the Vitality of humanity is not absolute nor is the the validation that you mattered in a person's life. I am going to set the record straight so that people do not tell my story for me or what I viewed about certain people. I'm going to publish everything about everyone who is a woman. If you were dude I really didn't give a f*** Plus they don't bother me unless connected to one of these b******. I got some people so bold they will mock a person in death. A girl who literally inspired Elizabeth from Jake in the Morris. I want to talk about how I conceive that idea. You know I said black person certain things are just closeted walled off and seemingly taboo to do but as you get older you realize that the African American culture is a prison it's a trap and only f****** don't f*** her stay in it. I look at Facebook and there's always these two f****** women who always f****** pregnant on saying please be the god and then I realize they likely voted for Trump. If they went to that f****** school they'd be the ones who will be trying to f****** put me in the f****** ground. They will be the f****** b****** who literally would turn off against me to do that s***. Word. I'm saying that to be funny because I already don't use that as a black person. There's some s*** that these f****** races racist m************ like the f****** do and I'm going to say Scooby-Doo f*** you.
I have some s*** to say that is going to turn everything on his f****** head. Now I am a person who has to draw so I have to voice speak this and so you must feel no feeling lines when I write this for the first f****** time. Maybe later I will come out with a better version but I was trying to work on Jake and the Moors and like literally no one bought that in the other version and I'm like very very self doubting myself and it's work and just got me the grade another version of the work that's good but the art straight away from that cubic Style I was working with since September 2016 or earlier and that homework after they come doing it then and not later. It's because of these f****** that I'm in pain I would say in the past and when I would get to the f****** in and I will be better but in the end I can only feel anger and disgust for what has been hindered and so I must redo the art but I don't have time for all that s*** that should have been done like a f****** year earlier. You know the most disgusting thing is seeing all those people from high school and earlier upon the death of that below of class might be love classmate just literally couldn't say anything but we're so delayed so delayed and really much I couldn't say anything because those b**** those bastards hate me and they would talk to me with her death because they they know damn well that's a boom to Demons like them. That's what they like to do but then they have interest but they didn't. When I saw this and saw this particular individual who inspired in this event it's like a new world open up in front of me because when I was at school was a trashy corrupt disgusting place that I would never send my own son or children or even pet f****** monkey. The one array of sunshine in the place a year after when I was in Middle School of meeting them I don't I don't have their performance in the courtyard in this one point in time and ultimately an idea came to me but yet I am trying to tell you that literally she inspired the idea and without her it would not exist. The great f****** thing is that is that the woman died. I'm waking up to how cruel that is this morning realizing this s*** and that literally the gravity of it all is very sinister compounding with the fact that some don't f*** her want to f*** around with me reading my s** s*** and mocking this this woman. Is this what you were supposed to be and literally got this other dumb f****** b**** literally thinking they are entitled to my view in my life and my perception just because I spoke to them in the past. And can joke with their their token white boyfriend while they're f****** Asian being so f****** curiously racist to the point of saying something very evil s*** and laughing at it and just with this corny unfunny humor that really speaks to what they're going what's going to happen to them in the future. Got all these cornball coltish from these f****** stupid schools and literally they're all the same.
They're stupid white dumb f*** humor and literally thinking they are cute with that s*** they pull off in the shadows. F*** them. And got all these dumb f****** people who think they're the same characters speaking of me as if I ever as if I ever spoke to your dumbass when I never did and think that I am going to just respond to some b******* that's a waste of my f****** time and yeah they are a wasting my f****** time. I used to be able to write I used to be able to venture I used to be able to do things and it will require honestly I am done with being hindered on this website. Like literally like literally I think I think I have to respond to you when all my life been badgered by this and that c*** of this and that background and everyone thinks that everything is everything is so good but people of color being in unity. No no no, only racist think of that s*** and pretty much f*** these people who who think they are the center of reality and control stones at me from their high place you can't. It's assault and I have the right to defend myself. You know I already do miss that girl from that place of the high school and middle school but she kind of always in another world and in my opinion just settled for b******* I'm quite honestly the complexity is that literally the person should have never ever been mocked by someone who only did these things to literally f*** with them because they were all my friends list. It comes to a point where when you can add people to your own Facebook and people do this s*** multiple times over that I must not be human to you. Now when I published this f****** book of woman just for everyone's seen I literally will tell about everything these people be doing. On the great side of things I held back from posting on this site for years because all I had left it was rage. I did not want that to be the message in this world but at the end I find I still have nothing but but that range. If I did not have that range I wouldn't be writing here but I still have it. Going past technical Gothica and mind game today deeper and I remember my own memories I'm going to a restaurant begrudgingly and literally this white f***** for the same cornball coldest humor persuasion just literally mocks me as I eat. Saying how can you eat like that. The f*** was in your business. This girl used to speak to call Julie would say some interesting s*** like isn't it interesting when the white skin textured person and the black skin texture person meet together and this b**** was like it was like trying to sexualize me and just doesn't understand that they kind of cross the line and you should never speak to me like that. Now I have a s***** habit a befriending people who are my natural f****** enemies I realize that now if not for clementium and then this relationship in recent s***.
I spoke in the previous that literally there is no point in even being bothered with any of these women because of literally what purpose did they even have in my life but to be nuisances and distractions from a goal. They didn't add anything but be nasty racist and very self-serving never getting to know me and ultimately that's your own fault. At this impulse of a cold cold war Lake State where you got to be like oh yes this and that and then oh yes this and that all these bastards attack you and you just got to be pretend to be pretend nice it when they get these m************ and down f****** b****** to say some s*** to about me just antagonize me and then when someone die they got to go on and mop their existence as if that's all they could ever do. I feeling angry because this is all I get and very much it's not good enough. What about friendship Romance and Society. All I get is the property evil and people covering their ass when they call me a boy when I'm 29 years old and I've been a man for a very f****** long time. I choose to do the hard work I and I ultimately never use AI or any cheats in my comics and pretty much when that event happened to me in 2006 2016 it literally f***** up my sense a storytelling to a certain degree that just makes me doubt myself and it comes from those woman and ultimately my anger all just circles back to them no matter how much I try to take it out of my mind. They got to know they got to know the truth and I don't care who give a f*** anything mocking later. I'm not going to be an old man f****** around with these m************ b****** for the rest of my f****** life. People say to me get serious. I I did the work work since then time that corny ass mother f***** Mark me eating my food and literally what the f*** these woman gang up on me and literally my Comics are delayed for a year? No 10 years and I look up on that Jake and Amorous I did and realize it's not to what I wanted when I was thinking back to the actual idea I got. Air has become to Burlington. It has become too bloated wait there's always different characters when it really could be something else more simple and it would work better. There has never been a work that's triggered my anger than this this work because I know what has been lost in that it can never return. Goodwill is what it was. Once they went past this it would nevergo back. I I tried trying to fix everything and it didn't work. I did everything I could do but it's just a shadow of the spirit I once had and the woman and the promise of friendship and everything that was supposed to be corrupted in the most insane ways. The anti the anti blackness and everyone is so afraid of it's just a bunch of nonsense made up by races to think that they understand black people when really they don't because they're so afraid. God do all this performative niceness to be pretend to be friends with a dude and all this b*******. Trying to make me not a boy but a baby and when a man and get these dumb folks to miss call me call me a boy. These people love and worship and ideal of whiteness that doesn't even exist and it's pathetic with all these people color and some of these racist white people fool themselves that there is even such a thing as if there's even such a dang as blackness. There is nothing.
Now on this f****** game by f*** name these people have no shame. I try to I try to give this Julie a benefit of the doubt that she ain't a creep but when I warned her of a creep she got she got got to have a story that I know is of her boyfriend mocking me and ultimately yes she is so so proud of being a white World chaser Aki f****** Nazi family in the comedy doesn't land. Yeah, you know I will never close my heart to any race of people but there's a certain way the racist person just smells to high hill. You know after a certain while of me introducing myself to this girl called Catherine it's almost as if I'm bothering this person when what you mean cousin I literally introduce you to all your friends. It's just that people don't want to give me credit for anything and literally just go off in a sunset with a white boyfriend so that they can forget that they're half Korean or some b******* some b******* and pretend they are part of high society with their limited understanding of the real world and really much so sheltered that if something real happens to them they wouldn't actually know all done all done how to even f****** respond. They did the real one on to me showing me this s*** and they they enjoying enjoying the mom food and they eating real good I bought literally praise white white people. I was doing the Artisan work to get coyote to where I got to go and literally these dumb m************ just say on to me inward boy get f*****. Get the General Public to bash me. I went to the park recently and is this yellow latino man said on to me that black black person. And get these get these dumb Folk on TV to say some s*** and it's just drama that I don't need. I am not going to be sexist but literally these women seem to think that I am sexist simply because I am black and not gay not a coon and never will be. I'm trying to forgive people but I do I decide that the Bible ain't work for me. You Don't Own Me Like a Slave the force that s*** on to me and to control morality so that you have power over me. I will never forgive you.
I did not forgive when that thing happen and I never will forget nor forgive after you mock that poor girl who I know was just trying to live a f****** life and something terrible happened to her. To make matters worse it's almost as if the people who hated her from high school you need strangers to her know each other and I'm just disgusted. I think that no one in this world will ever feel that whole Space she created. Greatly I choose to do the hard work and not these media bytes fast fast content s***. Maybe that's what I used to be about when I was a kid before I started MK MZ but no whatever I show here is never the truth. I just wanted something to launch some good discourse about myself and works and hopefully one day I will get a girlfriend and that will become rich but people hate me and they hate my ideas. I never gave them access to act as if they are part of my crew and that that Maya and that I am trying to force them with their their celebrity power to do s*** when I don't even know the f*** is going on. You just expect me to just poop the s*** out and finish it. This site was to to build hype and now you got these m************ bothering me when they have nothing to do with their f****** lives but make fun of me anyone who's not f***** up like them. They degrade my meaning and literally wow it's like just because a person is black and not a coon and not a media darling that day are a scam and or that they are crazy. My dude everything I do is hand drawn and that's why I even use the voice voice typer but yet sound crazy for doing that go ahead you literally know nothing and you literally do nothing with your life but literally be a piece of s***. I wish for something else to be on the other side but all I was confronted with was my own negativity my own anger and my own rage after trying to prevent it from coming out for so terribly long and that I cannot hold on to these women or people and it's time to let go. As in I don't want to be bothered with them and it's just a waste of time to even explain anything and so they must be met with that same coldness in indifference and I'm just going to air out why I got to say and jump away. This is actually why I was going to do anyways that that day I got home anyways but no in a weird way clementia and kept me from closing hour off from them. Yeah, just like the time for you to get your s*** in order because I'm literally just not going to even have a a personal Facebook anymore. I don't deserve this crap and I won't be kept tabs on by these freaks. I want to decide to be about my progress and yet it has the world I wish for with these people can never be because of this world Christmas and more.
Comments
Post a Comment