The mm culture 2016 end.
So, today marks the end of mm culture 2016. I have done it all. It's done. It's over with. I will launch another site called mm culture featuring the basic project and everything but behind pay wall. I have done up to 12 magazines. Originally to have different comics inside but the ones I picked have now been done and no longer need to be done. Some make sense to happen in another magazine. At the end of fall 2023, I did a magazine of comics and never released it. It was an attempt before this one but literally did the comics of the first magazine in actual happenstance. I never published it because it would be too disruptive of what I needed to achieve. I guess there was a need for two types of magazines all along. One like manga magazine and another just for comic creation of new ideals. In the 13th magazine called " assimilation", kiss the past that was not that great a good time goodbye! Also, Lauren's magazine is larger than what I will show here- the 5th magazine is done. I will say that I have much to say and I am not going to silly it mentioning names.Anyways that shit is over! I will say that you try to be with women but at the end of the day they are pretend mutuals propped up by university student life to honeytrap you so you contribute to racist, uncreative and hateful organizations. Fuck those immature,ungrateful and evil assholes,pretend much they really harmed my creative process and my life. Today marks the end of a near decade long process.
Comments
Post a Comment