Jokes on you.
I have fucking lots of things to say and ultimately I have decided to make a website for mm culture separate from blogger and Google. This all stems to how they have treated me and how other blog site associations have treated me and Mk Mzodern. They have denied me ad revenue and scammed me out of 100's over the years just because they fucking feel like it. It's like recently in fall 2023 denied me money I was making because they simply don't like me. It's kinda odd that you get revenue in spring 2020, 2021, 2022, fall 2023 and etc and then they shut it off. It just flat lines if you look at the graph for no reason.
Now, I have lots of things to say but I cannot say them freely. The whole recovery effort was the only thing keeping me on this platform. Gotten to a point with the magazines that a dude don't need to publish here anymore. I have to tell you that in last fall 2024, when I was making my first sales on my comics after years and years. Then just like that YouTube be like, " we got a ban you for something you never did". It's to realize that after they banned my channel they came after Viziepop and other creators who draw women with big boobs calling it porn as if trying to force some stupid idiotic conversations grip on your freedom of speech. Then I realized the leader of Google is just Donald Trump's bitch and literally is at the inauguration like a like ass hat. I am done with these upperclass Indian caste people coming over and fucking up shit and really much I will not post here anymore what needs to be posted because I cannot post what I truly need to move on.
I am starting a new website called Experiencia where everything you will have to pay for. Everything. This includes my true opinion on certain people, things and places and no censorship whatever. It's not far everyone gets to tell their own story as if they perfect when they ain't. Somethings will be free but the stuff I want to really post will cost $8. I don't need to continue to live a lifestyle that is antiquated to recover the information I need. I am done with blogger. There will be a new website for mm culture. It's time. I have grown my baby into something unimaginable. Something that will change the world and something that will change everything.
Comments
Post a Comment