Oh, mm culture I love you.

 For years, mm culture has been under valued and I never gave up. Some say that I have some obligations to give a fuck about politics but no, I don't and I won't post about it. 😂,this may seem heartless but all those important people could give less than two fucks about me and I don't care about assisting them do the useless shit they always do. Got to focus on what you can actually change instead of idealist simple minded bullshit. I go above and beyond. The next magazine will be titled Broken Utopia. Many times in life it least me you encounter people who literally hate theirselves and just do the worst and then pretend it's all good when they are with another person but come back onto you. Now, my friends in this life there are many people who hate me but I am going to say good. I am going to say good because you always have some bitch kissing your ass. Your ass is pampered and me ain't doing that. I ain't no boy but you are a bitch. Don't call out a person's name in vain unless you want people to sue your answer for defamation. Keep my name out of your mouth. You filthy piece of shit. It's the women who made it like this but they don't care. I have to realize whoever they could have been or were supposed to be; they will never be.

Broken Dreams is a new effort before the work Sejin Taus; Asura comes out. Some may wonder about Danny Valero but I made a discovery that literally made me stop the work. Made me ponder my own creative ponder and how it was made a subject to some woman's greed.

Comments

Popular Posts