Kyeombi comics
The thing is these days cannot say what a person is truly working on. The good people have not done this but it is the bad parties. YouTube itself has never been friendly to Mk Mzodern. Back in college or after I left college and in that summer just having fun singing covers of songs on YouTube this is when they had access to your video camera and boy oh boy; I had to take down most of my content because they said the song was copyrighted. This was at a time they going after people covering songs on their platform and I was like probably one of the first people. This trend would continue for two years from 2014 to 2016. But in 2017 they were like nah, as long as you don't have the full song online. It's to say numerous times they have been doing things they have no business doing.
After uploading the Veil of Maya video; I was like I am having traction and then all of a sudden they delete the channel. Like with no warning and a made up excuse of it having nude or pornographic elements to which the channel did not and it's like they knew they fucked up but refuse to reinstate it. They deleted those singing summer 2014 videos to which I dunno if I have any records else because it was recorded by YouTube itself. Mostly I am betrayed. I have supported YouTube for a decade of not longer. I think that when you lose forever this vids and tons of digital movies you bought with your own money not even funded by any comic sales that I basically cannot support YouTube and cannot continue to use Google!
You don't know how much of a nightmare it has been fighting Google for monetization and really much a dude is done. They literally are corrupt. This and fighting bad people who view this site is just too much. I don't think I want to continue to use Google at all! But for the sake of my objectives. I will continue but I may not post here after a while. It's time to move on. I was thinking about doing something big but it revolved having YouTube so no. I am just going to put every post on this blog on another website and that will be that.
I feel the need to mention that as an adult you have fucking sex and so I dunno what are people supposed to be 10 in 2005 forever!? That is when YouTube took off. I thought YouTube was an ally but it not. I am finishing this last sum of things and I am leaving. I don't have time for childish shit. Support Kyeombi today to help me recover losses from this unfair termination.
Comments
Post a Comment