How about that Animi.

 There are so many things I could do now. The ideas of recognition around a person is a powerful thing and in this world is abused. I am going to however be with discipline to use it properly to talk about each person. First we got home girl Animi. Literally in college used to hang with this particular individual and really much the only person who gave a fuck about them to which they gonna hang with people who don't truly know nor like them and then get angry at people of a general black people race because of the miscreants they hung with.

 I would only like to say boat girl wanted this girl so badly that she was trying to sugar up to me just to get with her as I always was there. The moment a dude leaves the college and basically boosts their appreciation of them ; the girl called me s creep and it only gets worse from there. It as to say she would ditch black people to which her tunasian  self would hang with when her relationship with boat girl failed and everything just kicked rocks with the miscreants who took the boat girl's side. 

The boat girl was never supposed to win Animi by the way as she obviously did not know how to treat her but I had to leave that college and really much this person did not deserve me with her ungrateful Facebook response. Never again my dude but it's to say she continued to go down a white radicalism drain such to say is not the best person and whilst could have been prevented from going this path if she actually had true friends; she was lead down the work path by school leadership and racist peers.

 To which this person has done things to me behind the scenes after I basically gave them a social life in college to which they were really depending on me to even introduce them to basically all the people I knew which includes her past trashy friends. That is my biggest regret but she has her own mind and has decided to never be grateful, amicable and any form of a friend!  I am done after ten years of the spying and the harassment sporadic and on and off. They however are the least worst case as to why certain people don't belong in the United States because they are like the bottom of everything.

Comments

Popular Posts