Horror
Truly to escape I has to leave them all behind. All hopes and dreams as in my mind it was all but a mockery of what could be a near 100 times over. Not only did I not wish for that bitch to not be in charge but for justice. Justice for all past and future good times lost 😞 and this sick ideal of what is a privacy breach, a civil rights disaster and ultimately one where the authority of a place that is like a city state has gone too far. To escape, I had to will myself away from that place and it's betrayal and the people who had surrounded my life a mob and do what is and was necessary to survive.
Such a desperate situation I was so sure I was going to make sure to drive home how hard it was. In a world where always my feelings, desires, needs and dreams I had to deny myself all these at once. You know how terrible that is. In a world where you will likely always never get the benefit of the doubt; at least you can believe in yourself and your convictions but in this time I was lost in all my convictions. All that time everything was not true. It was a terrible lie. You cannot imagine how I felt. Relied at the truth but realizing that it was greatly horrible. These people were already lost and I already fell into the trap even trying to talk them down. Good tv but horrible to live it. Truly will never forgive these people.
Not only could they not ever but be sane, there when needed but just becoming an inconvenience, or even respecting a person's space; they tried to rob me of the can so attitude I had fostered for my entire life. This was a hit on me and really I thought it could be brushed off but can it?
Comments
Post a Comment