Hi, Victoria

 I used to like this girl called Victoria who ultimately was just it wouldn't be groomed individual that those girls at the first school would become. I found myself falling for this person but they just did it in the park inappropriate things to wish I lost interest in them and basically was too exhausted emotionally to continue to do anything. Do you not know how many times I would find myself in tiring a situation like this. Many. Many times and it will never end unless you change things. But let me tell you that if a person can be groomed in a sort while as a school trip to the college as a high schooler then there is no hope for a certain individual to change. If I am to say that the system was broken even before I went to that college but in highschool and confounded by the stupidity of a Victoria; it would be right. People at that school as well has knowledge of things in 2014 long before I even started mm culture in fall 2015 and was not at the school for near 1 years and some months. Yet these women steal my ideas because they are too stupid to know what is what, groomed and foaming at the mouth with hate.

Comments

Popular Posts