Well. Well
I have returned my friends and I was sad no one bought any Kyeombi titles but it's all good. The Twitter hates me and wishes the end of my enterprises. Whilst away I thought of what I could do to make things great. What could be done to promote works in a hostile environment. Short things short is that you are either with me or you are against. Reading this blog is a privilege. I am thinking of posting banned readers because some people just have gone crazy and justice needs to happen onto them. They have made starting this year hell. I am tired of these evil fuckers. So, I will not be moving but it will be then that will. I will list full names and it will be a page. Now if you don't want a fight or me saying that you are harassing me, don't read this site and don't ever utter my name again. Forget about me. Every detail especially when you shallow people want to make everything up about a person because you refuse to actually get to know them. Shallow, ugly,nasty mother fuckers I do not want to deal with any longer. Please unbookmark this site and leave a person be, idiots.
Comments
Post a Comment