Boom, explosion.
Now, a person has been nice to some people but a line has been crossed. There are things you just never do. If you do them then you are stalker and next to kin trash of a serial killer to which a word has not yet be created so let's try demeaner. Lost from the world so far that you only exist to play pretend that you are not some super creep. I think some people have lost their fucking minds.
I posted on facebook to reach some people to quit their behavior whilst they are ahead and then some dumbass from highschool who was a real nuisance in college and then I allow this dude to become a facebook friend as I am but trying to be "mature"-takes up on the side of the else. I mean its very stupid. The dude thinks he is an exception to a cause but is really a flaming sack of shit. Just because you went to the army from college when it did not work out for one year with no one others plans and got married to someone from that college whom I take it you actually had to dump/cheat on your former highschool sweeatheart- does not mean that you got a college degree. No, it does not even change your race. It does not even change your butt ugly appearance which is an eyesore. I mean if I was to envision Satan, you would look like it! Like fuck you.
The main thesis of my whole thing that day was that; people need to keep their distance and really think about what they are doing. They don't know me but have an illusion they do and foremost and ultimately people from a college in Houston with two suicides in one agnes building month after month; really need to leave me alone and really I mentioned that hardly any black men graduated from that college who was even in the dorm. I mean, I did not graduate from there and ultimately so many other people did not facebook and other sources being true. I mean let me say this; the school loves to use black people for its March Madness whatever and really much you can say they don't care about black men who just normies. Unless you are playing ball or have murdered your parents and started a family; they really don't give a care about you. The whole fucking deal is that when a black person ever speaks up and is not a self hating loser they get and go out of their minds because they like to believe racist myths about black men. You think black men actually find any semblance of a fuck given at that school? The answer is no. There is not a fuck given especially in that 2016 advent where a person in a high position in the social hierachy of a place said essentially, " black lives do not matter". I mean like literally people have said that is what it is. A person interviewed at that time said, " this school does not really care about black people". And it would be true. It is a terrible place for black people to venture ironically is just ancient gentrification continuing gentrificiation pandering as a diverse move. Its not; when it literally located in a place where black people live and people who pay taxes on their houses. Like man, what the fuck? Everyone else matters but black people are like the scorn of the earth and how things are going with HISD, racism will only grow in status. To find it anything else, you would have to be in denial and this bitch; the most denial individual of them all is a fuck nut.
I came to realize after this dumb bitch went and wrote, " sad, crazy and insane" that the dude was completely in denial. You, a black man like so many other people never graduated from this place and you never ask why? Never realize that you fell into the same trap over and over again until you failed out. Thinking that no one would do you harm when they were. Building you up to break you down and ultimately if you fall into these delusions that make you switch girlfriends to appease a status quo you percieve then you are just a chump ass bitch. Like did you ever stop being black? No, you did not and you failed out because the school is heavy in racism.' Its just that you are dumb. You don't have a degree and you openly are in heavy denial. Such heavy denial. You have what? No degree as much as many other black men who lived in that dorm ten years ago.
No, one but few people like two or three people probably even got degrees from that fall 2013 class in that dorm and that is very sad. I mean if you count me as one of the three and I did not even get it there; then that is very telling of a place. Even those football or basketball players just lived in another world from reality itself. Ultimately when you have your homework being done up until a certain period of time does not really prepare you to actually do it yourself to even be successful. I mean, people can say March Madness and all that shit and wave cougar red but fuck; many of those people don't even get college degrees and you never hear about them after college or after their little time in the limelight is up. You could be like only in sports for one year and then kicked out and then suck at normie school with no help and no one to do the work for and you are fucked. All that glory perceived from the public becomes disdain because you are black simply and simply. I mean you have to be dumb to disagree with what I said but then it gets me. This little fucking bitch just lives so candy free of any reprocussions they can just make shit up to make theirselves feel good when it all fucks up. Especially when they are fucking what? Just entitled sacks of shit rambling together about how the army saved them or whatever little uncle tom little bitch motherfuker wants to think is relavant to say. Like man, you literally came into highschool and made life a living hell.
You are a nusiance. I realize that a person had given this dude too much a pass. Like way too much. You come in highschool from your little dignity of privilege magnet school and like fuck up every relation a person had with every crush they had for all the years up till college. You think that is funny? Its disgusting and the whole thing is that you are a jerk making it hard for people to even socialize and be accepted instead of hated and disdained. You made it your god given fucking mission to do that shit and muddle the waters. I return the favor after all these years struggling against you not only in highschool but in college. You and your friends always speaking about a person everytime they tried to fucking eat at the place where the food was not shit. Just go around to see the girl whom you convinced to play along with this hamstrung want to be like the groomed A&M kids who went off to college together; just sad and really like you never would complete college. Like fuck, an advanced class student working in an airport and you contributed to that. The person really never needed to go to that college but you and your ego dragged them along and just ditched them when you found some fucking vanilla you fucking twerp. Like bruh, you are a trash person and you literally are an idiot who still wants to think that they are better than others but literally cannot even get a college degree. Make it easy for yourself and accept that you are the trash you project onto others.
Like damn; I come out of the whole peace in christ bullshit and realize this dude needs to learn a lesson. Like the fuck are you? Some dumb try hard who thinks they are some dude of higher elitism. Like man, you aren't and whilst a person would try to be routing for a dude trying to be a law student; fuck you and everything you stand for. You are disgusting like absolutely but wait their is more. Not only did you make it hard for a person to even be friends with past crushes to any degree but be a fucking weasel getting in the fucking gears making what was a society into a mob; just fucked with a person's interest at the time when you were just interested in being platonic. Like what? Are you actually gay? Trying so hard to fuck with a dude's love life that you would actually have to be gay to do this crap. Like what the fuck? I mean a person should stop fighting the feeling man but try other avenues. Why else feel entitled to post if not for your ego or your hubris of being a closeted gay? Tried your best to get into business that does not even deserve your attention. Like what do you gain from siding with a racist business that made it impossible for you to get a degree like you made it impossible for me to get with the girl? I dunno, but maybe you are a fucking idiot and a dumb fucktard at that and just don't know what side you are on regardless of your imaginary hubris,you bitch.
I would apologize for the cursing and stuff but this site is not for kids. Its for adults and yes fucking shit; I will curse when it necessary. Like I must not bleed at all. You can make up shit that you weren't a bully and then continue to bully? Get real mother fucker, get fucking real and you better be glad that no one beat your ass like they probably should from that particular highschool because I know I am not the only one who was smithed and other people just don't play around.
Yet this particular dude is not the only one who went too far. No it would be people from a highschool and maybe said poisoned past crushes who go too far. Its like reaching for the stars on how these people try to say anything about me. I dunno why people I have not ever seen in any capacity for ten years want to keep hanging onto me. Like damn; fucking damn-I don't know you people at all and never did especially those past crushes. Like I look back and the choices were like literally out of desperation because no good girls existed even the so called good girl vyed by many. Like I regret even making a song about two of those people because they basic alt right terrorists with overbloated christian nonsense. Maybe this dude was saving me from them because literally those people have issues and serious at that but it takes nothing away from the crimes this shit bag has done. It was none of his business to intervene acting as if those women were his property when they weren't and make them a mob heavy against me up to this day. I just have to say my word is law and basically anyone who says I did not experience what I did is gaslighting me so fuck you all.
Comments
Post a Comment