(expose incoming).
Woah, what a slowdown it has been. I mean literally, I have removed myself from twitter ultimately and its been sad. I literally made the niche space that people run on today. Twitter was not as personal as when I started and it certainly has become man in just a short period of time. No wait! Ten years man, and ultimately what the fuck? I just foster something to get booted off as if old news.! I am only 27! I started when I was 17 which is younger than most people who ever start to become a little twitterverse celebrity. I am the original. Not this Corn, this Kira, this Kaykookiedough or any of these softcore porn or hardcore porns ( not that anything is wrong with porn to a certain extent, don't get me wrong) but these people have built upon what I started which was highly person and I just feel insulted. That I had to leave and ultimately stop tweeting. It gets to me. Why? Do people think they can disrespect a person and ultimately it be okay?
The whole people of the niche twitter communities have offended me and ultimately some people make it their goal to do so. I dunno but like literally if you were to go back to 2013 twitter; there was no porn, no personality and no nothing of interest and I was like the only thing of interest posting about my then teenage experiences. I drew an audience and they were on this site but ultimately through a mob of fucking hate from fake friends from either college or highschool and indian trump lady; everything was soured. It helps nothing that idiots who were like fucking 12 when I was even in college add nothing to a scenario they know nothing about but show they are complete utter fucking imbeciles. I worked on creating comics for ten years and you basically only been doing what you have been doing for less than 4 years and some of these people less than 2! Someone can simply say from their ease of the modern landscape that "if you cannot make it on the internet just stop showing people what they don't want to see". What do you mean, you privileged piece of shit? Its like you are dumb. People like me only created the twitter you know and without me and others would there even be a culture that there is? There would not be at all! So you are just dumb and don't know history and basically bash the person and people who even allowed your generation of users to even flourish. There may just be a 5 year difference in age between two people but for sure-one was not fucking 12 ten years ago and still acts like a 12 year old. I mean like fuck these people. We cannot live in harmony as they just put you down if you are ever close to 30! That is not even old! Fuck these people and ultimately; I think that leaving twitter for good is the best thing to do. Because all these people do is grift on others and if people who are the originators leave then twitter itself will collapse. These people cannot function without someone to pit down and bully.
You know the level of abuse and harm a person has tolerated at not the hands of academic peers over the years trying to make Kyeombi a thing just for some nobody son of a bitch who thinks they are hot shit to just do the same shit over and over again as they did. I mean, I hoped for better but I guess looking to hot shit for anything but methane is dumb fuckery. Like literally, a person cannot promote a comic business without some idiots trying to thwart my plans and stop it from becoming. When I started to realize what people were doing they responded hostility. This shit ramping up to the the event of fall 2016. I know its nasty when a college chancellor who was not even around at that point wants to get in because a person dareth speak about the reality of the college and its just gross. Fuck you and fuck your corrupt fucking school like damn; it was not even about you. But you think you can just up and attack black people who speak out thinking you have escaped the barrel of latina poverty. Fuck you and honestly I hope your daughters don't experience the true cruelty of a system you want to champion. A system of fucking grooming and just entitlement which ultimately means that you do nothing for your fellow latinas going to school who are sexually harassed, manipulated and worse. It exists and literally you live in a media box of sensation if you think that you are but doing the right thing. You aren't and really much I think that an adult who runs a school should be able to face reality instead of running from it. There are so many groomers in a school for a person to be running away when they still exist there and you do nothing. You look like a batshit crazy thinking you support your "people" when you are basically doing a grand disservice to women just like you. Especially when given the level of sexual abuse that does occur to minorities in this country. A woman at the top cannot function without someone to bully.
I have held my peace for so many people. Its enough. Its my way or the highway. I don't care what you think. I don't even want to be in your same headspace. If you get in my way and sure enough if you do; I will not hesistate to sue the living ever fuck out of you. Also; a person was holding back in what they wrote before about people and their colleges. Holding back on truly doing things that could just bombard the little twitter people who think they are gods. People wanted something out of me that you just cannot get. You shrill pieces of utter vitrol have just come up and out of the swamps when you realize that its no longer an idea but a reality and ultimately the level of hate that has been recieved because Kyeombi exists is alone childish and idiotic. What privilege you must exude to get angry at what is not yours? If anything I should be angry that a person has to work so hard to do anything to advertise without attracting negative attention!
When I am here now, it will be full ballistic as the people have gone crazy. All just try to gang up on a person and a person cannot go anywhere and nothing can ever be advertised! Complete utter garbage is what it is. Got the couples of all kind just leaning into an absurd level of privilege making me the scapegoat for their problems, got women who made the choice to marry other people and still come after me for whatever dumb fucking reason and then just people who are just out there for whatever dumb reason after me. I don't care if you did it for this and that; if you did anything at me at all- I will not be nice.
People must think you can like do whatever and there are no consequences whatsoever. There are and ultimately a whole people will find out they cannot keep a clean image when the truth is out because that is what I am doing. Revealing the filth and revealing the shit that you fuckers would just make normal and try to absurdly gaslight normal everyday people that you aren't doing what you are doing but its me who is doing what you are doing. Fuck you. This ends in expose. I am not your friend. Its too late to go back and whilst this is not as it always was; fucking shit you people choose to be like this and its just sad and ultimately choose to never treat me as but a fucking object.
Comments
Post a Comment