Bye .

 I see old people looking at my old posts and people just need to let things be. You have pissed me off. You have ruined a Christmas era. You have gone beyond the call of duty just to be Satan's kin. I am calling people out not so much. I am telling shit as it is. Fucking easy. People have betrayed my trust especially when I don't even know them well and I was under duress even near you. It was always about you thinking you are the center of the world when things could not be further from the truth. Real world lesson folks; you were a piece of fucking shit. You played the imaginary world of your own make belief and had your way but it's time to face reality. It's time to pay for your actions and suffer for them. There is no way I am letting off or up. It's done. Bye .



Comments

Popular Posts