Beyond; The Call of Duty.

 Oye. So I am done being so called nice so let me just explain on that in just one post. Not going to make a seperate post for each individual person and what they could do better; I am just going to write it out now and just move on with my day. I tried to do something elaborate to expand on these people but hey, that can be done later. What is important that I rebute and deny the so called "god like" superiority certain people want to have over people. Just a do over from the start because like damn; some people think I am stupid and that ultimately if we can cry over something enough or cry the most that he will forget about it. No; fuck you people and ultimately you cannot control what people remember nor the experiences of their life. I am just going to put this out there. People have gone beyond and above the call of duty. That could be a game you know, this Call of Duty. But it is, unless you are fiercely a republican fucking dumbass christian who is so distant from life and reality. Many of these people I will speak of are so distant from reality and really much many of them so distant from the reality each would live. My man, it is stupid to think you are God when you did not even know the existence of people in your own dorm or school who do the exact same shit and expect the same result over and over. Einstein said " you are crazy" because that is what you people are. He said it and not me as I refuse to call people crazy. 

I know people suffer from mental health issues and really much have just pigeon holed all their insecurities, malices and harms all onto me as if I am the perfect target. I am not calling people out but I will say that enough is enough. It is. Please, no more or I will just write even more about you to which you won't even be able to counter and which will be under scrutiny by the law of the land. Some people so distant from said laws of America land or even real dating courtesy. 

What people have done has been a disservice to them and mostly me. Honestly have created issues that need never be out of their own god complex and literally it is always the small statured people doing this shit. Like stop. You cannot have your cake and chase a person. Its assualt. It is an invasion of privacy. It is evil. It is gross. Its thinking you are better when you are inferior. Inferior because you get nothing at all on how to treat people. You can post these christian bible verses in your bio but Christianity is just bloated hubris of longtime rapists, rape apologists, antropologists, slave traders, republicans, imperialists and just shitty people. Adding onto that mates, you just have some eager generation of literal son of bitches just trying to make life worse for those they want to hate. Its openly to be said that a great deal of people are just without good acts, good faith and any giving fucks to advance society. Have cowards who feel something and then let other people tell them how to feel. Some shy motherfuckers who go right past their shell to not admit to you that they like you but to harrass, harrass and evade and evade scrutiny just to gaslight you how they are more apart of society that you ironically. Unlike you fuckers; a person does not even have to try at all to be apart of society. You people are "text box" sociopaths and pyschopaths. Such godly presence; not even being able to communicate anything properly but act like a fucking animal till the end of kingdom come. Don't even want to acknowledge they liked me because they realize what they have done makes them abnormal apart of the society they want to be apart of.

Throughout this entire experience of receiving these attacks on my space and my peace over the years; what does one have to say about anything at all? When these people give me no chance to say anything, do anything but have made up their minds because a person did not stay at a college to defend theirselves from rumors and just inherent racism of a place. I mean this sincerely. None of these people are starswept lovers but just people looking for an excuse to be fucking fools and look good at it to. Pretending to be the good guys whilst being the fucking bad of the bad. If you are open to the real possibility.These people if were the choosen in any story really into a fictional alternate world; they would be colonists-imperialists and doing and doing what those fucking people do best. Enslaving the people, raping the people and taking their fucking land. Alas, acts of christianity? No, you have to realize that really-I learned such valuable lessons from these people. Good and christianity don't even go together. These people are the worst and the lesson to humanity to ditch these shitty religions and just live with your brain and your mind. Albeit, what you need to recognize is that these people like racists and bigots on capitol hill and every where Walmart, mall, school and woman. (Because they like to police women's bodies and to make fun of Trump). They don't want to hear anything about, your side of things and your life is just to be construed to their wishes and their culture of just disgusting shit and imperialistic drivel. I tire of these idiots thinking they can dicate reality to me at all. For what in the world would you think that anyone is going to accept this treatment?

You absolutely were only hinging on the good graces that you were "new people" for college. You made things so much more worse for you by trying the extents of good graces. There are none left. No more bridges to burn and ultimately you fucking suck at being covert little operatives for your purpose. Its almost like watching gremlins err and abide to do some assassinate plot of a person's character and yet they fail so comically. Its so funny. You think that is how things are supposed to be. No one can get you back to square to make you realize what you have done is unacceptable and it never will be. It never will be good. You need to recognize that. You messed up and you messed up for life doing stuff that no one should ever be doing. There is no way that anyone is going to make up and fall back into my good graces because I have been insulted., offended, betrayed, backstabbbed, heartbroken and just nonchaltantly fucked over so many times; that no one would ever be innocent as they would be at the very start. I mean many people encouraged behaviors in other people who I was trying to see. There is to be said that some people have no boundaries and are always checking out who a person is going with and trying to encourage the same degree of social incompetence in them. Literally have groomed younger people of three to four years to be exactly like them and its just wrong. Why? Its an invasion of my space.Two; is just evil. Three and its just gross as you dare to say your behavior is exemplifiable when its not. Its not model behavior. How about some man come up to another man you are speaking to an encourage them to be hostile and unforgiving? That would be toxic masculinity for sure. It would be wrong and invasion of space and how do you even know who a person is talking to? How do you know? You stalk and that is just gross. I would not want to believe it but it has happened so many times that it has to be true and ultimately explains odd and weird behavior some people have exhibited. Like I have no control over that and if people want to listen to junk they hear from over the airwaves of a grapevine then fuck you. Its all these women ganging up on me and spoiling my dating chances that really gets me. Like-you do not control who I date at all or what chances a person does have. You have to realize that people are douchebags in this situation and refuse to ever relinquish what they have stolen. Imperialists.

Then comes this hyper fixation on erasing my memories so that I can never possibly speak back to them but guess what? You cannot erase anything at all. Disconnected from reality so much that people believe that nonsense. People then want to imagine what it is like to be me and thus try to imagine the memories as they happened but no-they know nothing about me at all. I recently posted on my facebook telling people to keep their distance because of why? People do things and think I don't know its them doing it. This fucking nob from highschool who minorly went to the same college I did but never a degree did come from it; just dared to assert that I was crazy and insane for saying these things. I mean it would be that ultimately the dude is a fucking idiot. A black dude who obviously refuses the notion he was discriminated against. Wanting to believe he some upper echeloen dude in society just because he just escaped his failure at college by joining the military. Its stupid. He never got a degree. He was just so lucky that he found some idiot woman to fall for his charms before the literal lynch mob recognized him and basically try to Emmitt Til the dude. Its this level of disconnect. The man to this day has no degree and yet thinks he is better than a person who accomplished something he still has not done because he is dillusional. So messed up with the fluff of a place and could never see beyond it to succeed anywhere else much like it or worse. Some people I realize as an adult in highschool where my enemies and really carry this childish fucking behavior over and over; thinking they are better than you. I ultimately don't think I would say to even think of "being better" than other people or any such hierarchy but respecting people as they are. Simply I will never respect these people as they have a twisted version of events that only promotes evil, them not even respecting me and others, and so self vane they will go into hyper insanity before long. Sure, you may have had fun being in band but some people just found the whole order of band kids to be annoying, racist and petty. Sure, you may have had fun being surrounded by women but yet you just made them sycophants to your sexual fantasy of a girl you later ditched in college for your current wife. Its even worse when you realize all those girls were former and current crushes that one dude went out of his way to turn against a person. A person was being grown up by even adding a dude but really much -not a damn thing changed. Just speaking out to be a bully really much and so that is what the dude always was. I am not going to put a mask on these women and say that they aren't terrible people. So without further ado; let's get into it.

But with ado; I would say that there is something to add and that is that ultimately why I said earlier I was not going to speak about every woman was to save some people from embarassment and a harsh reality. When I mentioned earlier that people had to be stalking me to notice who I was talking to influence them; it is just logically known that you were just used. You aren't even a real player but someone who was used to get at me for nonsense and really thought ironically you were important. Its a joke really; that you thought you were god almighty but then are actually smithed by another god complex loon and never noticed how that makes you not a god but a punk ass bitch. Respect the game not ever but realize that if you did not go to my exact college when I graduate highschool you are just a punk ass bitch used by others to get at me to try and be "god". You already had no chance by your age and that you went to a community college really much. I was trying to spare people from this dark reality but whatever; let the truth be free. You also did not have a great chance with me because many of you community college are very dumb and I mean that like; you think you are all that but you fail to do what idiots of a college can do. Like damn none of you even know what a real college even is at all and think that you know the reality but you don't. You were used folks and won't be ever acknowledged here. Some would say that in part you are a victim to these older women but also to your own ego and vitrol. That will get you no where. Imagine. I knew this stuff and I did not even write it because I really don't care about people who would ever be encouraged by whispers in the wind to hate like religion.  You are not the center of the world that you percieve yourself as but quite the opposite especially if you think marriage is the penacle of excellence that will make you respected in society. But no, poor people can get married in society and have no impact on it whatever and that is what you are. That is who you are and especially when you never will go and finish an education. No one cares about you in the whole public scene. No one. Its almost as if you don't want to even do the work to be an upper douchebag and that is what it is.


Michelle T: 
What can we learn from Michelle T is that it does not pay to say some things and not ever keep your word. She may not ever have gone to try to influence other people but is still a bad person because they literally left a person hanging in a bad spot so that they would look a creep and an idiot. No one does this of good will and faith. Don't keep people holding on for hope just to treat them badly. They however would be like a precursor of women who are like snake oil salesmen. They make promises that they are mentally incapable of even fulfilling and by choice as well.
Allison K; A foreigner in my opinion of today who should have never be allowed to immigrate. I think that a person disrespected local culture and ultimately was just a person to go along with the bullying and groupthink of a class if not school. At the same time of this they wanted to hold my hand and just try to be something they aren't even capable of really being. Just uncapable of ever saying anything to me at all and expecting me under social conditions of " you poke your head out-it gets shot off" to be with them and pretend and be in denial as if people did not hate me. Openly wanted to pretend I was some higher being but really was just a normal person not capable of wanting to be beaten up or harmed by people who show clear signs that would harm you. Basically insulted my intelligence and later on just shiveled into their husk of a self to accept lies and blashempy against god to just conspire against me from ever being able to find anyone else especially in fall 2014. Yes, we live in a world with internet and tv but whatever network they are on; they used it to affect others to have unfavorable opinions of me.
Mariam E: Another foreigner but fro Egypt who should have never been allowed in America. They should have stayed in Egypt. I am just saying that they aren't an assett to America but a creep. A person who has no sense of real feelings or empathy and believes in this nasty nihilistic shit that they post on their facebook page and twitter basking as positivity when its just " having no responsibility for your actions and really much just expected to play into illusions that came about in the conditions of a place and use that to their advantage to evade what these illusions would even be about. As if a mirage woman playing into a fictional life and a fictional future with you. Going so far to say hello so many times that they would not be a stranger. Ultimately wanting to be in denial to real reality and what you actually faced and pretending to care when later you find they care so little about you; they refuse to even text in proper english when they have the education surely to do so. Ultimately so high up there with trying to convince people to not be with you that they have so many people under them; its gross to say that they would be a stalker is but a small grace. They are a sociopath incapable of ever letting go or even realizing space. A person may have wrote romantically of them in the past but realized later that there are too many odd instances until they decided to say that, " you are the creep". Its just projection at that point but they took advantage of an element of a place that was abused to which it should never have ever been. A walking source of it really and honestly shows the unavailability of a place to have responsibility for its actions. They really did break my heart but a person realized it was them who led me to the wolves in fall 2016. Without them; nothing would have ever happened.
Ashley: A woman who was to be friends with Allison and ultimately they were such besties and I never knew. Probably the best coordinators in the whole scheme of things I am to look back now and realize how things played out. However; things were good and at one point I could have asked her out upon a stairs to be real romantic but nothing happened as I felt it not be right to engage with a person and they be later crazy. Often when I ever ask anyone out or get close to-its to be said these homegirls crazy. In fact ever trying to just makes these people way worse. I am saying this girl was and is a fucking nut. Working with Allison to keep taps on me and influence me in ways to keep me bound to the idea of being with either one of them whilst thwarting any attempts to move on. To which a person did insort promise in the early days to not move on from them but literally-they highjacked this whole idealism as if a joke or that they hated me when obviously they went above and beyond to keep me front and center in their closets as if a dusty toy from christmas long ago. Eventually I moved on from this ideal when neither one of them would contact me and just openly continued behavior I begun to realize was heightened after I contacted them. Alas-to be romantic with Ashley is to be beneath yourself as they have no understanding or respect for people ever going out of their way for them and everything has to be about them and their story they want them to have which is always belittling, untrue and evil.

Ana; A person who never knew the existence of other women or onsite campus dorm life and really oblivious to how she was not to be the only one with being a stalker. The most unhinged person probably upon a list was actually the first person I spoke to in college that was a woman. One year older than me or maybe two and really I liked her but the whole class politics of that place is what she sided with. Does a republican sleep with a democrat? Do they ever? The thing is folks that homegirl was to side with toxic ideals and was to be so invoked into groupthink that I never stood a chance. They had a member of the republican party of the class always hogging their attention and making sure they were giddy with the professor who had this idealism and regime about them of republicanism to which I was treated like shit. I was called a woman several times and this professor never learned my name. I mean you can get away with it once or twice but doing it the whole class-you doing it on purpose and a person should not have to correct you after that! Alas, they just went along with the professor and whatever could be was not and I was just ripped away from what could have been future bae. However; blessing in disguise because this person would do things that are not good things to be doing in the future. There was no way to protect this person when likely before all the endoctrination by the hands of a female professor they looked up to likely where not a good person.
Sarah Ba;Let me say it with yea-a person knows how to pick them. One of those girls whom I would speak to whom was friends with this dude called Rat that was friends with Allison who was friends with Ashley who was connected to a bunch of other people. I mean this person I thought was my ally but they weren't. They completely shrugged me away whilst trying to be in a person's life in a conscious stalking way and with a boyfriend later on; it just meant that they were in short not being faithful to them. Probably the person I was must close to until they stopped being with me or/and cut me off but continue to buzz around like a leech almost. Wanting to be with me for certain reasons but doing the most to be against me and ultimately was like an enemy wanting to be able to sleep with you and still come around and try to badger you and assail you. A sick person, I will say ultimately and also bipolar to a degree. Them being a 8th twin had such a degree of god complex and napaleon complex in there that they could never be talked down but yet want things. Really never respected anything I did at all and just wanted to play make believe that they weren't guilty for the things they alone had conspired to do and planned to do.

Sarah Nen
 Just let me say at least in part they were public with how bad they were and also that means that relatively to everyone else means they aren't really evil. Not the most nice person to be around and just big headed about theirselves and the world. Treating male friends bad and ultimately keeping their friend from having any sense of self agency as they were dependent on them to stay in the dorms. In a sense, I felt as if it was a master to slave relationship. Truly a bipolar individual who would want you and certain people around but the next; no, fuck off and I am going to hang with my Asian sorority folks. Not very nice but no one ever stood up to them but just kept on tolerating their behavior and/ or avoiding them.

Victoria T 
Now, long fans of site would know I probably felt the strongest about Victoria but in the end joining a sorority just means you join an ancient evil where men raped men and women and children. You  could not be good. Longshot short, this person is and was a waste of time so writing about them is.

Aurora M.( Victoria's friend)
They were Victoria's friend and well I should have dated them but they surely ended up brainwashed and so lol mates; just another person to not write about out of embarrassment.

Ashley
Second Ashley would be an ally really but I was 3rd wheeled and so I dunno they weren't after a point to which I was fucking angry that I was 3rd wheeled. Alas, roommate Nadia hated them like behind their back and a person wondered if they would be okay. I know not all Egyptian people are bad but this girl was down bad after Ashley. It was and is gross to recall that they were upfront friends but obviously one was against the other. 
  Later on Ashley turned against me and stopped speaking to me like so many of the people I went to school with and was friendly with. Some dark sentiment seemed to form and alas let's just say any goodwill has since been lost.

Nadia
Upper deranged individual number 1. If a person was to add fuel to a fire of a rumor mill of sorts then fuck it would be Nadia. Everytime a person left she would be talking shit about them and I just wonder if she said anything about me. Whilst liking to hang around black  people; this rare person is Egyptian and Mexican I believe just made the shift to appeal to white society and sorority later on  just for whatever reason became vicious towards me. I mean they had no butt, nothing in character and ultimately reminded of a illegitimate evil sibling than a love interest and get wanted to act as if they were scorned and entitled to a person's space.

 I am just to say they went ham on Ashley basically calling her a slut everytime she hung out with her boyfriend or another dude. I find it ironic that fucking feminism was such an access point in classes but there was nothing of female sisterhood at all but the worst hate for women came from women. Nadia was like the prime maker of drama, being a douche and just adding to male hatred. If not Asian hatred directed to Asian women by adding into this culture especially calling or assuming people are," sluts". Think they are cute but really quite ugly. Who raised them even really when they turn out to be war mongering, selfish and hateful of theirselves and other women and possess values as a woman of color which makes them enemies of women of color especially by their promotion of harmful ideas and stereotypes if not a childish mentality regarding sex.

Kassandra
Upper deranged individual number 2. Whilst not as bad as Nadia, they are a grifter and use anything to do their own work and just grift off a mental grapevine if you will. Never forming an original idea but taking what other people have had the courage to do for theirselves and try to claim originality by going above and beyond to do extreme sports to gain some perspective or rather grip with how they have no real sense of identity or self but just an incoherent stream of ideas. What is a man to this individual but an accessory?

Katherine
Upper the range individual number three. Catherine was once what could be called an ally. Ultimately however was just pulled away by the powers that be of the school it's culture and it's society. Also was pulling away by the people I inadvertently introduced them to. It's to be said that Katherine was just f***** over by so much. Indoctrinated to be to be a piece of s*** and also also bothered by pieces of s***. Speaking of which they had some ally with Rat himself later and then an ultimately gave people chances they did not deserve. Victim of what? Asian hate by almost all their " friends" who proposed she was a whore because she studied in the same room with three dudes. People just liked fantasying about her in this manner. But just is a bad person regardless.

Gabby
A woman who wanted to be with her highschool sweetheart so bad she brought him to college with her when he went to a community college. This was ironically sad as many times pondered to fucking dump the dude and tried to make a move on me. I am to say the dude is played. I mean years later somebody still wants to get at it. Not good because of that really and that their whole relationship is likely just fool's gold when she was not faithful for so many degrees . Just making rumors about the poor dude. People can say they just stood by and took part in a poisonous culture that could very well end the world itself. The human social world that is.

Bri
Alas, we cannot forget a person who calls theirselves a whore and later has a coming to Christ mode which is the antithesis of salvation and enlightenment especially when they do the  same fucking shit that everyone else does. They truly believe nothing of faith but making nonsense about other people's futures. Not crazy but just evil. Their level of degrees are just compensation from years of abuse and neglect if not drug use by then and their parentage. Literally hooking young Gabby and her boyfriend to the literal precursor of crack; a form of opimium. To which they would brag about trying in front of me. Many times I felt myself trying to help Bri but realizing that a person had always tired to help the broken people but end up wronged.  Truly I could have fallen for them but something inside me just revolted and ultimately how they essentially slept with probably a great number of dudes around me and this drug issue foremost kept me away. Like man, STDs and things of that nature exist and ultimately; I am feeling that worse could happen in that realm of things like having a kid. Truly, had nothing against them; I was not to help them at all. They later just made up something very nasty about me that really pissed me off and was a betrayal of trust. I think I was to dodge a bullet.

Mini
The try hard friend of Sarah Nen. Just being a spineless coward who could not do the right thing mostly not because they were dependent on a shot person it is because they were and are a bad person. Tsk, tsk. A freeloader who could not apply to housing like everyone else and just going the distance to prostrate my mates. Sarah Nen would do something and she would try so hard to be as bad às her it was funny but sad. Thought they were higher and better than everyone by their level of fucking grift, fucking easy it be to say they were and are a fool.

Girl with curly hair

Kim( Gabby's friend)
Now, Kim I hung out with them before the first day of class with your two high school friends and they would introduce me to the group I primarily would hang out with for a time. The thing is good knight Kim just went along with everything everything with everyone and really I was not special to them as their high school friends. I was like 17 back then and these people like so immature and really it really falling on to until the cool graces of Gabby and Bri to even have a face in a place. Why I'm saying is that these people were complete tools, knobs and just followers. They just did not stand up for me and let rumors fly and weren't real anything. The dude went out with Bri and just made things way too complicated as I struggled to not just fall for the individual. They were just bad people pretending to be good and ultimately distanced theirselves from me whilst everyone bad mouthed Mr especially Rat.

Sally
One of those African women who think that they are white. That is what I am going to say. That is just what it is. Her trio of friends always speaking bad of African Americans and whatnot despite them two else male members and other people hanging out with them being the such. Such weird people and you would think that Sally would be a person behind diversity. No, they were just another bigot exposed of shit of privilege dealing to them being in the higher ranks of academia .

Rohini
Infamous for some future incident showing them as a complete racist and just revealing a large problem of social identity crisis of a school wishing to be called diverse and progressive but actually is not. When it's all said and done I know only of maybe five black people who actually got degrees in that dorm out of the many which where there and present. Oh, it's worse when you realize I did not even get a degree from there but elsewhere and likely one of the few black men who went to that place in that dorm to actually get one. It would be said worse if Asian pretty much as these people were just bogged down by racism from white people in the space of academia which claimed they were smarter and just used it as an excuse to hate black people. What I am saying as well Hispanics where just nobodies in this equation and so this place was actually very despotic. Especially when the figurehead of a school will ignore racism in a future event revolving around this girl as a facet of that aforementioned Asian hating black idealisms. 

Rohini early on surrounded theirselves with black people, other Asians but not those from Indian or Arab places and then just shifted to a whole white focus later on when they joined student council. It would be the fault of Sally and her friends making hateful statements to African Americans making it seem okay to repeat their same sentiments but it was not and Rohini was not a child and knew what they were doing and ultimately were just vindicated and given diversity training. Weak. 

Negra ( Tatianna + La Nora)
I dub the duo that was Tatianna and La Nora, Negra because they were not up to any good. They had really shifty priorities and openly not in a normal people's head space. Akin fixated with Fool Rat their friend and Animi in basic fantasies, nonsense and mania. I am to say that I spoke to La Nora and they were so able to shift a narrative at least in their minds they so cared about me when really they cared more about appeasing their other friends and their nonsense and that really meant not actually being a friend at all but pretending to be one. What is to be said is that the indifference of close friend to them Tatianna made it all the worse but wait pretending that we were all friends made it so much worse. Later would refuse to even acknowledge me until 2022 and then tried to revise history but to which I am not a fool. What made it worse is in mania they pledged support for me but it was just the ramblings of a crazy person and worse is that they showed completely no remorse for their behavior.

Animi: A crazy woman that is also a foreigner. I might not go as far to say that they should not have been allowed into the country but they aren't the most sane individual there is. I used to like them in the early days when I went to that college. It would seem that they were above the hidden network of ideas but really learned in that later spring 2014 that they were so suspectible like damn. They were not the most intelligent human at all and ultimately not that great a person I am to look back. Their room was warzone 2. It was nasty. It was gross. They tried to hard to be in with people. Rat himself said backstabbingly, " she is pretending to be drunk" aka pretending to be drunk so that we can carry her to her room and she gets attention. Alas, same Rat connected to Sarah and then Allison who is connected to Ashely who is connected to other people. She tried to force me to do things I was not comfortable with and for one people trying to force me to dance and I refuse makes them angry at me and literally refuse to even friend me on facebook because I refused to dance like a little monkey. I honestly could have literally however molded this person into who I wanted them to be and that would not be right. I realized this watching them sleep when we were studying in the library and yet that is whatever else would do. She once had a collection of black friends that were not people anyone would really like; annoying and yes-not that smart. She herself was from Africa but light skinned. Let's say that apparently the person could classify as a black individual by ancestory but literally after they started dating a girl by the name of Tatianna in 2015-everything was over for her hanging out with this group and choose to self identify as a white person not actually being white but middle eastern/African. To which end she ended up marrying a white dude and ultimately racists won the fight to shape this person due to the severe negilence by those certain black people to give no fucks to them as a person, really. Not really liked by everyone in a dorm at all because people spoke too badly about her all the damn time and even called her crazy behind her back. Yes; it would be said that the only real true friend was me and she did not care about me at all whilst pretending to only to get good with people whom eventually she fell out with.

Amanda; The thing is they talked to me and acted as if I just got to later on, bug off and whatever and not even care to my own feelings. I mean this person just is like the example of white entitlement. You can opt in at the certain points of a diverse person's life but then opt out at other times especially those where you are to be held questionable for being racist essentially. Only wanting to inflict some ideal fantasy of me being a " yes" black person on their beck and call but when I would ever try to speak onto them-a crime must have been committed. They don't even have much black friends but one African dude they went to highschool with that must be afraid of ever her thinking he is interested in her. Alas, its to be said that some people I just don't really want to fool around with. You hear me? Maybe a person would be  good person if they weren't so uptight and so conservative and greatly let people define who they are and not the other way around.

Mikayla: Could be said that some people were straight at the front and the center but later have a transformation and realization. This person gave me a guitar. It was a good gesture and we could be said somewhat friends. I ate with her and then her boyfriend at the time before english almost each day. I also ate with them at other times. I was in their science class and we worked on things together. She gave me her phone number and everything was good until the next semester and everything fell off. It was like I was not a person anymore and seemingly was not acknowledged anymore as if kicked from their club as if I had no use for them being not in their classes or being a "new vibe". They just really brushed me away and ultimately refused to ever mention or acknowledge me later. When I went home from college that fall 2013; nothing. But really I realized," shit, white entitlement". I guess a person could not contact them during Christmas break because that would be infringing on " white space" so to speak. Not the only person who would do this as in there would be this woman called Anna Barloco who would do the same fucking thing if not this girl called Julie who basically I was e-dating for two years. Its to be said that certain people are just not good by the degree that you cannot contact them at certain times as if you are a lesser person or their servant. I mean; damn and they would refuse to speak to me in 2018. Its okay to say the most or say the least as I discovered an entire video of them, their then 2013 boyfriend and friend mocking black people at the school as "ghetto" and that they did not even go to the school. It was just racism straight up there.

Animi's friend; Animi had a friend that actually liked me but I was about to leave the school and was focusing on making my exit and so that I would have taken them up if not for that but this person just became a stalker. A stalker of very aggressive tendencies mostly appearing in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. It would be that they did not appear until 2017 because they Animi contacted by others did not contact this girl to come at me until then percieving how people thought it was approriate to try to attack people after a hurricane. Eventually they stopped their behavior but no; they were a force of malice unleashed for no reason and was a person supposed to be with them just because? No, not ever. I will never forgive this person as they act in the manner of an animal in the fiend of rabies nor the management of a network that sprung them onto me. Let's up assume order here-> school leader-Allison + Mariam + potential others- Ashley- Sarah- Rat-Animi- Animi's friend. Ridicoulous!

Camile; The girl that was the last straw in a couple of bad days before October that started Mk Mzodern! She was in reflection now; the most self loathing person in that place. She had sex with too many people who hated her and my roommate included. I did like her and it hurt to see her actually sleeping in the bed with said roommate. I put everything into my work and thus this site was borne. It was borne. She however did not lead to the creation of this site but just a pressure/stressor that did. My mate and my mate on golly that is what it is to be said foremost but they were just a douchebag. They did not care about me other than trying to make me into some racist image of a black person they obviously thought my roomate was. To be said in later spring 2014; they tried to make a move on me but no one wants to do that with a person who literal cared not about your feelings at all and really theirselves. Had asian haters speaking bad about her when they had sex with her and were just baltantly sexualizing this poor girl to racist extremes and proud of it. Each time I tell this; its like a nightmare because that is like the precusor notion of what was to come for Asians in the future of 2019. Like fuck-have some self respect but the poor girl did not have any and just slept with racists who enthusastically reported on what they did even the roommate wanted to talk trash about her having sex with him! I majorly say that this just made the last straw of me leaving that college. I could not stay there any longer. This girl I thought earlier I would marry but literally she had really nothing to offer and just not out to help herself. I am not going to ever stand and claim a woman and say that she ought to be with me or whatever and try to coerce a person into something they aren't but this person needed help. It was not my place to give it because literally they cared nothing for me, theirselves or anyone. Mostly active in 2015 and yes the connection be; me-roomate-me-Katherine-redhaired roommate-Katherine-Rat-Allison+Mariam + Ashley-Rat-Sarah- Allison-Rat- Katherine-Camile.

allison's roomate/ Sharon ; Now, Allison's roommate may be the first person of a college group to become a mother. This is important because it impacts to which why and when they aren't active in the timeline of things where other people are. That is right they would be looking out for bebe and others be doing some stuff by 2015. They had this urge to catch up and stay the main with everyone else in indoctrination. I found this person to be hot but yet was not after them and it seems their college career was cut short by to which their connection to Allison just likely faded over time in person and then to the network side of things went spotty for times until going completely blank by last year. I always recall that they openly referenced me as, " that guy is cool". She said to her father as they left the college as many would but not return. I am to say she probably did return but  had sex to which led to their bebe and which led to the difference in distance between them and Alllison. Rat was their friend and intermediary of sorts like a little rat to carry their messages and tell them things and this would be open and public. " Tell her this" and " Tell her that" and homeboy Rat was a simp because that was a modern usage word. Upon the time of fall 2017, they never appearanced so openly and neither did Allison. They openly were so conniving-I did not want to believe it was them but over time compiled enough proof that it could only be them. Mysteriously in  fall 2019, I posted a comic to which Rat did not like and got the facebook of MK Mzodern cancelled because he had hate for that the comic seemingly portrayed his own sexual fantasy with these two women but like; it was not them. This is to be said that Rat was not above the influence but in it and openly mainly a male intermediary in what is mostly a cycle/network for women. Seemingly controlling what narrative these girls saw of me since I left seeing me as competition and just being a showboating prideful creep who had to be told down by Katherine upon one time where he went too far embelishing on the hidden asian hate that Camile was experiencing.
I openly tell you that the attacks got worse after that point my friends and I realized some great heartbreak and betrayal as no one would speak to me and these people would continue with a lie spun by a devious Rat who wanted to tarnish percieved "competition". The dude in my book is no man but a little bitch. Foremost to have knowledge that a so called friend likes a person but worse to go into their works of fiction to create lies to control those whom they want to be with. This is a blessing in disguise however as you would not want to be with either of these women as none are sane. Probably either one of them is responsible for stealing one of my unfinished ideas and using it as a weapon for their network; however have not acquired said proof but these people are the only ones who have the management capacity to order people to spy to which they only can.
Its to be said that ultimately home girl is an accompliance and more of a handy man to Allison-not an equal. No. It may seem that way at the surface but no.  Today who has a degree and works overseas? That be Allison and who basically just has a license and in the US? It is to be said that a great rift appearanced in when and which lifestyle choice homegirl made.
Allison-Sharon-Allison-Sharon-Rat-Fool Rat-La Nora-Sharon.

skinny red haired girl
The roommate of Camile but not the friend of Camile. For some reason in fall 2017 most likely because of Katherine and Camile  -this person was out there and about and really had no real reason. I don't even remember their name and ultimately just a pawn for someone else making them not a precursor for what was to come but just a pawn.

  



Comments

Popular Posts