.Why No Money 3

 I think that really much why a person got no money for Kyeombi is because they did not go to channels that even are the right audience. Twitter is not the right audience ultimately and I am not setting up a Kyeombi account because in my eyes, Twitter is over. There is no point of overtly posting just for people to fuck around in the industry and steal your shit. I mean, just having your ideas clear and registerable just gives precedence to some higher than thou wacko stealing your stuff and a person does not have the resources to defend against such a theft.

I will not discuss which channels actually are supportive of Kyeombi but it would never be the college variety folks at all. Actually anything but that alongside these vindictive twitter models like Kaykookiedough or that Jaz fellow. I mean, you know I think personally the girl called Kaykookiedough stopped going by the name maybe because I wrote it down too much with negative connotations but also could just be a branding change on their own part. 

There is to be said ultimately people do not want the effort to succeed and it's not online with what is popular on the net. There is no fanart and really much a person cares not to go down that route because it's not what I am nor what Kyeombi is. There are too many detractors that it will take time and resources to market everything because as it is; nothing is working to build naturally over at least three times over.


Comments

Popular Posts