A Tough Love segement? No, people don't want to succeed.

 No one can help you if you don't help yourself. The thing about making comics and animations is that you ultimately can do it all alone but it will be hard. The thing I did was learn comics myself and ultimately that is because there is no place that even meets my needs. I think to say that people should innovate and not fall into conveniences of what they think is modern. At MK MZODERN, I have created what is modern. That is comics that can created in a short period of time. People, I have given some persons some opportunities to learn this method but its all a joke to them and ultimately what a waste it is. I know these people will never make it in the real world and have no experience in it. Never taking serious what I say and then will just downplay late when they know the impact is brutal. I tried to grant people the means of success but they refuse. 

I come to realize that one of them is just an idiot ultimately saying nonsense like, " no, I don't need it, I can do it at my own time and anytime". Bullshit, I say because really if a person does not get started on what is usually a ten year effort or something that takes substantial time will they ever do it. The answer is no; they will no do it for all their musings. They just don't have it in them to even be successful at making anything really and are afraid of hard work really.  I mean, I wish I had a mentor who would do anything for me at all. I did not get any sort of mentor at all and never in college and never in comics. For me to even grant ten years of research to another person is an act of grace, empathy and community. Yet I am to say that the person who has to even learn the stuff must be smart to which neither people are. If they were; they would take up on the opportunity and just be on their way. These idiots refuse and see me offering help as some type of menace to their genius. But really much a person is just offering help because they know they won't do art when they reach that good olde age. Nope, they will be stubborn up until they cannot get their way and go down a path that is neither productive nor healthy aka repressing their artistry.

I just am to say that I need to stop projecting myself onto others. These people will never be me. They don't have the same drive. They are lazy, stubborn and stuck in a delusional game to which reality never will work.  I will say that I cannot help people who just want to fail and ultimately are so distant from knowledge of what things actually take and irresponsibly wanting to be ignorant of it all; I am done. If you truly want to create your own tv show or series; then do so at your own time which is never. Its not going to happen because your attitude is already a failing one. You get a F for effort. There is no one who will help you reach your goals especially in creating anything comics or tv show. Everything is self driven and if you only watch certain things and are highly illiterate to most modern or past culture and lack any real story telling talent -let's see how well people enjoy your works. Not a single person will enjoy it when you want to act as if you know it all and are the hotest person ever and not one person has done what you are attempting to do.

I mean I spent ten years researching how to do things. Watching shows, rewriting and redrawing things several times over and ultimately it was not easy. It took ten years! People just don't respect the means of what it is to actually create anything and that is the problem with modern people. They build such a fear of things they actually want to take advantage of. Just like that Velma show by Mind Kaling. The worst of the type of indian people who think they are possessive better than everyone and cartoon for kids. Like damn; if you hate cartoons so much and adult animation maybe don't make Velma say something disparging the audience who is going to watch your show aka adults who watch cartoons. Like is it is so hard to give respect and not fuck over a Scooby Doo. Its this hatred that a person has fought against for years under a college in a certain region and its certain partner community colleges. I think to say that a person would like to give people an up over this shit because literally they will never pick anyone really qualified to make a cartoon; they will give creative control to a celebrity! A celebrity. The same stuff that happens with voice acting just reaps bad rewards when a celebrity takes over and fucks things over. Just like that He-Man show in summer 2021. I am saying that normal people will never get opportunities that celebrities waste so why you think you have forever to create whatever? You don't even have much any opportunities to even get into the creative business. No, everything must be taken upon the self to do. If anyone ever gives you anything at all then you should take it. In what I mean is that if people are willing to give you knowledge that they have had worked on for ten years then maybe you should learn from them instead of saying, " no that's bad and I will make it on my own".

Its funny, mate if that was the case then you already be self driven instead of writing what is just dreamy nonsense for all to see. I think people dismiss the work ethic of this place far too often and ultimately I don't have time to waste on people. Ultimately, I don't think I will ever teach anyone anything I learn but my own children in the future if they so desire and only then. Fuck everyone of this and that generation; they don't know respect, community, anything of civility, everything is a joke, cannot be serious and ultimately expect things to come flying out of the sky. One day you wake up and your dream just comes true. It flies to you in a cake with wings. That is the nonsense that these people believe. Not to sound like a boomer but the art folk put theirselves down and then others. I don't want to work with such shitty people especially those who just are burdens to theirselves and yet others. I don't have time for that and ultimately it is a very bad trait to even have.

The way a person spoke to me as well was just terrible and ultimately are a wierdo. Like a person is annoyed that they are speaking to a basic fucking idiot! How do you do governor a person could ask to be nice and they would say , " why in the fuck are you saying this everyday, everyday I am fine". I think you are an idiot if you don't know that is rude and at some certain point and time; people will stop treating it as a symptom of being young. You are just a rude idiot who does not know anything about the creative industry, really watches no tv and thinks they are smart when they aren't. I don't think I am going to speak to such an idiot again. The way they spoke to me is proof enough of their idiocy.  I won't ever be spoken to like that again. There is alot to be desired in what could be a student amd whatever this person has to offer; they just cannot make the cut. I am feeling that they are a dick and really much deserve nothing of their dreams to come true when they cannot even really make the cut of doing anything. Like make fun of a work that takes research and development and by now is history of development but what can you even do? You are doing less than even what I was doing at your age. You will not make it and that is what the reality is. Why do I waste my time? There is no point in helping anyone who is even on the internet. They literally could never accept help or management thinking that their creativity is so great it can break down the conceptional walls of reality and everything they think will come! Fucking stupid is what it is. Everyone needs help and this is just the hard talk that maybe people need to hear instead of this bullshit "everyone will make their shows come true". Fucking real it is not.

Of current; the ability to even create tv shows is only in the power of the few and those with the knowhow and the money. Without the knowhow primarily; you cannot even get the money really much when you are just an average joe and not a celebrity who has enough money and social pulling power to do whatever. Even with knowhow there is like classism that goes on and cartoons get cut unfairly each and everyday never to return if at all as reboot completely different 20 years later. If anyone comes to you granting you help; realize that you should help yourself and take their help when they are qualified to do so. I just have to write this because this is something that needs to be addressed.Artists can suffer from what is called, "not knowing how to delegate". You just want to be in full control all the time and never can anyone direct or hold the reigns even if it is to improve and help you out. I am just am to tell you that artists do not win when they cannot temporarily put theirselves in a place to learn to better conduct theirselves and it just leads  to reductivism. A person may have tons of freetime to waste and do whilst young but when old there are things that just sap away from time. Its best if you don't wait forever to even start because who knows how long it will take you to be successful.

All I have offered was for people to get to my level whilst they have time as basic children in the world so that when they get to my age; they would be so much better off than many humans in this endeavor have been ever but people don't want to work. They just want to fool around and then find someone to blame for their shortcommings and then pretend as if they have none. Its a joke. I am just going to continue my works and not care about the people who will never get their day. They don't deserve  anything if they cannot work for it or realize how to get it. Simple things; I really don't feel sorry for them.


Comments

Popular Posts