Why no money 2
2013
Where to begin and really where; it all started with a dream. A comic book company was the dream and this began when I was a teenager. Mostly in this year was my whole training to even start that was self generated. I practiced making stories and drawing fast before highschool graduation. Yes, I am to say this year was when I continued that practice and this website was formed to keep that practice going in hopes I would synthize my comics that I had bench marked for goals. But how,I was always studying and ultimately what was to happen was years worth of ambitions but I made it even if throttled. This was the beginning of everything. I made new ideas, experimented and went so very far past what I was previously bound by. I expanded my horizons.
2014
A person would continue an effort and ran wild with dare and grit aka leaving what could be a sure place for learning and growth. There was a college I went to but it was not adding any benefits and adding on too much expenses. I freed myself from it's grooming cult like visage. A person was then pushed to create and created some of the best things towards the goal of making comics aka methods. I drafted alot of things which still to this day can be utilized. Mk Mzodern quickly became a beacon of creativity especially in the comic book community. To be greatly said; some people stole ideas and very much this was not a good thing. Yet, what mattered is it was a push towards my goals. As it was a thing that really much made everything feasible. Synthesis coming along as it was.
2015
A year of tests and trails but ultimately one where I believe I was blacklisted after some entities stole an idea. I was in on the multidimensional before it was even popular! My work Cosmica was so well received it was that perhaps it motivated a trend in part. This was around the time a person stopped posting to the certain different groups. It was to say that industry insiders had something against me and this grudge continues today which I assure you is likely race based . So folks basically, we have an enemy so entitled to mistreating people it thinks it's right in doing so. I rather not get into drama but I guess monopolist companies hate hearing that you can do much better than them. Later marvel and DC would diversify into South Korean manhwa which was the trend of the time and other things of the underground community aka net community. I mean Cosmica was posted on South Korean manhwa Tapas. I completed more drafts but it had been two years since the beginning of an effort and a person needed change. New ideas were created. Si, was an effort to get good or better art into a portfolio. It did work but as far as a portfolio, nope as that is to be said the only person who found value in that was me.
2016
The year of Mindgames aka new project of then that brought back the blog. The beginning of the year was matched by advancement in the drafting and comic creation aspect and then entering of comic book contests. Mainly the summer had Shark on Campus. The fall was a disaster that was saved by my integuity and really so much creativity came but so much and so many opportunities were lost. I have been doing an effort to recover it all. My mates. Fucking easy it was to do all that shit. I am being sarcastic for dumb bimbo bitch who thinks I should get a real job.
2017
One of the worst years on record and showed me how much an obstacle freedom loving Americans still are and ultimately racist scumbags. Had this big creative issue and drama to which a person dared not stray far from the path of which was recovery. I recalled the past several times this year but ending with the graphic novel of Mk Mzodern. The biggest change was the method I developed working on Mysterious and Changed which was experimental but produced an actual 10 serial comic. I later applied it to other works in a series called 2by2 comics. This was the ending of what could be said the conception stage. Things were feasible now. Imagine I was Elizabeth Holmes, I ask people for money to make a comic book company and get have no real plan to run anything and just a dream of making 25 comics. I am to say that a person would go bankrupt like that. It's to be said that comics could now be made by me in a fast time and ultimately I would only build upon this.
2018
This year was one where a person would leave a cycle of what was holding me back truly. A person focused on their craft and many works were made this year. The fall my friends I continued to work and expand an adapted 2by2 comics format to other comics like Runecasters. Eventually this would lead to what? Better comics and truly exploring new ideas especially with mk mzodern nature and other themes.
2019
You know this year was hard. I tried to be a mentor but that was a waste of time and still is. You basically can say that a person started finalizing their method with Zino flyboy. It was then a summer of working on comics previous done over again. Fall 2919 was an indicator of how large a fuck no one gave even as I continued to create more works. Only the theme of TIM saved the day. It was a time scheduling effort to create as I was back at a four year university.2020
I'm to say that ultimately would continue to update the comic method and work on more comics to the goals set in 2013. Yet however my mates, this would be something interrupted by school, running the blog and the creative else endeavors especially the fall 2016 recovery effort. I thought that a person had an online presence but no one would buy anything of my past works. I felt as if people would come to support me in the end if not my close followers. But nah. No luck there and in fact people just offered lip service. I just focused on the comics.
2021
Mainly this year focused on the blog, a bit on comics and mostly graduating school in the first part of the year. I later went to try to revamp the blog and work on the revival of fall 2016's project. The biggest mistake was even engaging in the nude yet funny girls space on Twitter especially kaykookiedough. The drawing of online comics was a waste of time and harmed my hands. I realized I was close to beginning the comic book company and came up with a plan. Again, no one supported my endeavors but a person really could not focus on that but yet this is to say I had attracted too much detractors man. It's not as if I have a PR team to get people off my back.
2022
Anyways focused on upping mk mzodern but yet the audience was never appreciative and around the heaviest work of uploading years of works finalized from one method started in summer 2017; I uploaded the comics and no one bit. Similarly like when released Zino Flyboy; fucking some one always gots to be a fucking detractor. Again, could never waste time but continue to work on comics again. Ultimately realized that all who read mk mzodern are just stalkers, people who are detractors and people who just won't buy. Ultimately, no one online in Twitter or reddit really cares about my works and readily hates it. Some bitch had the sheer audacity to write like a coward, " maybe you should just get a job and stop exposing people to stuff they don't want to see". Some people let just posting nudes of theirselves online to go to their heads.
Like what, you a 22 year old person who was 12 when I began this effort and in a fraction in the time have monetary success because you were lucky to be turning an adult in the time period modern! You do nothing that pushes you out of your comfort zone and really aren't anything but a person who does easy work and don't even take industry par pictures but crappy work and crappy effort. There are better people who went out of their way to become of porn for passion and not for money. That will never be you!
Comments
Post a Comment