sigsignsigificiance at 1:01 am 9/18/2017

vol. 1.
1. ( link) Spent the day putting together screenshots. For a certain project.
2. 88. Only did I fill out the drafts for Polards. But I was not spirited well, there was something awry again.
3. This day tried to bring back Kevin M and Jean Factory. Pay attention this is the start of something different.
4. The rockets launch and basically, features a plan of 365 stories for that year. However it, was not completed, because really the time to develop the stories and the possible way was constrained. Only 188 posts were completed for this year.
5. Flashback to the first day of the year, a new adventure begins.
6. The story of Zino explained as on Christmas Day.
7. New background; Moira cities.
8. On the 18th of december 2014, what are friends for?

9. The day of the 12th, France Noodle was completed and why the conception of the characters within and the format mattered in terms of the story development and why it is trying to be like the ideal but can never be the ideal.

10. The prescribed format for the 365 stories. The experimenters and why the storyline did not work.
(no themes besides one, no grouping and frankly no interest; however, as we go along, this is not all that correct. New stories were inspired to be shorter by this very same project . And thus they added up to the necessary amount becoming killpen comics and others. Interest in the blog and having free content declined this year.).

 10 1/2. The day I said I was done with drafting, but that was not true. Over the months, I would continue to draft Black Magic, Rogue Destiny, Stories from the Coffeeshop, Mysterious and Changer, and more. Match and different new comics over the summer, many projects of Killpen and in the fall, a new version of the Kyeombi Comics called Maodoom Medium, that was never truly labeled as such by the public, or Movie Media. The different I see Moderns, contained the ideas of this time. Roman Girls, Zino Flyboy and more new ideas made up the scheme of this all.

11. Inspiration cure of Dreamscape is over, with the development of Killpen, Dream One: newyork, Cosmica and the need of development for S-academy.
Inspiration arc. The plans of this blog post show the change in attitude, to make the written the visual.

12. Imerrytimes and the rest of posts, that reflect a reserved sense of protecting works. This would led to a better need to chronicle works and protect them.

13. Romantic Novice; How the ten stories here, led to an interest in creating an H-hentai storyline, based on comics I would read in the fall of 2015, when I came to ponder these ideas on the tip of summer's start in 2016.

13 1/2. In the effort of creating final versions, the effort,did not work out. In creating the final comics, as they were exactly in their drafts, did not even turn up or out that all well. Why Bandar Creation did not work out well and just ripping through comics does not work.

13 1/3 All messed up is the love scene.

14. The day of the takeoff and the discovery just to not participate for views anymore but focus on art and written work.

14 1'2 The replacement of comedies, until I can better write them and draw them.

15. Special edition; Snowflake.
Decided as of now to become the story covering the adventures until the 5th month.
 grou-yestrerch.
16. In one post, one episode. How, MK MZODERN dropped off through MK NEW DIVISION( the first real attempt to move on with MK MZODERN but it could not be done due to too many loose ends and not enough ability for the author while working on heavy demanding projects elsewhere to do so on those on its backlog from years prior. If you look towards Heavy Hitters and Lighters this year, it clears up these stories with a varnish), the last real promise to the outside to carry out stories everyday, Independence Day was really a bad marketing prompt. American Comics into Manga was too broad and how the MK Virtue Publication reached to solve it all. But really, still 365 project, Romantic Novice, MK New Division, American Comics into Manga, MK Virtue Publication( reflecting on how it was right or wrong to do such things as change many times over for the fact of being tried of sharing ones works and not reaching the result you want). All for the sake of self progress, I would not continue to write on this blog, this year when it was a waste of development time in my personal opinion,at that time. I may have had views, but I was no closer to my goals. I was in a bit of pain and conflict and wanted to dream outside this frame, outside this site. New authors could not be completed. But I may say, all of this may become one new MK MZODERN itself with a women main.

In the post of here, MK MZODERN has simply changed into what the author does and as we walk away further from writing a blog, you can see a shift in attacks towards the author himself.
Originally called the Supermodel project, Jack Carmen is the Cake Buster, as I had changed my blog on Tumblr from Take me to the Beyond to Cake Busters. Tried to save some projects from this year like Romantic Novice but as songs.

Could be said projects could be alternatively completely if only the author had a team of individuals to work with. And this post features something of why, there are no team of individuals to work with.
Concludes with the success of posting a comic; Bandar Pitt 1 with expectation of more, but however this was not enough. The quality needed to be better. And to get to that, I would just have to complete all my works through trail and error. Not with a heavy heart, but discipline and plans. Same day as Bandar Pitt, News 66, a very bad reference to Newsline 44. This about the time of Stage 2 was introduced, ideally and its just as I have given.
music: Something those kids do.  downtrodden and beaten, karma's bitch, was it lovely? plexichasm. meteroriota.

17. Venture Youva;
Visiting these venues; someone is. Some people are.
Belle Library of Lucy. Armory of Sainta Belle of Valiente. Armory of Sayaniana Beldeana. Punk Whiskers Candle Mint shop district. Colbery Game and Picture Fashion Style Station( a physical cyberpunk venue, with video games, movies, food shops, fashion stores, story venues and a place much like a live version of Tumblr). Qkuiibar. Chhickh Place. Conspiracy Theorismists. Experimenters. ComBatk, online world but in a scene cybervenue. Atk-A, the Atlas of Fictional Worlds.

18: features the progress of the time leading into summer, a very uncertain danger coming into view ,  a whole picture starting to paint itself and how I was right in pulling interest in writing and drawing for the blog, for the interest of self survival. The ideal of engaging in Animations meant I would have to work harder.

19. How the Friday writings would change into Read the Lines, and helped give the gravity of the mm project, its grand weight. By different stories of the author's account, so far on the blog, had there been many posts on the blog, not much at all sadly, however this changed with Friday writings. Reminding the author of one thursday and Friday, in 2013. Veil of Mediocrity was considered the first of these personal writing pieces. Another personal piece, is End Transmission. I must say this is not the entire story, as many blog posts instead of posted here, were posted on secret chylstern.

20. Versus Vogun. CE.
          Brave War.
(my own animated project ideal; leads into the style of killpen and now Krushre, which is manga)

21. Worked on Lauching 4 around Spring Break, that be, in March.
At the 26 of april, came together to make a plan. That later became August War and then other projects, bringing the creation of a Mysterious and Changer comic that very summer. However, I never posted it for mostly it was incomplete, and first try at making comics in a while. The story of how everything changed for the course of this estate. First, Stories from the Coffee Shop is the last drafted project I worked on before the incident. Contributing greatly(Cosmica Ally as first called), to Cosmo first,and then Cosmica, I thought of a song collection like in the past, but what was the point, I thought? After actually starting work on the Cosmica novel. This post covers the change and need for change as stated before by initiative that year. Great Plains 19, was a project to couple around Cosmica, I remember creating it exclusively on a Sunday for the dreams in when which this was over. This posts talks about my displeasure seeing Imagine Dragons, not even perform as who I thought them as, but I admit, Shots was a good performance. Lastly, there was an attempt to further reprimand against leaving all those ideals to rot.But just planning for the come back.

This day I was in the hospital, I really won't say why. But I quickly was awakened to reality. No one cared were I was and I really had no friends, but that was okay. Really. 1 2 3 are the posts leading up to when I would actually say something. I noticed my current name did not match up. Here I experimented with letting other people run the show, but they had trouble figuring things out. This however is a great feature you can appreciate, with friday writings and the story of myself and how no one else could connect, I asked what if they could and what is the story of this blog and what is the story of this blog if written by another. I pondered these questions and they would have significant impact on next year. At the summer, life was strange, I was recovering and all the while trying to get still ahead in comics, so I never rested and continue my comics and finished Cosmica in that time. Match was completed in that time, as well as ideas for Mall and the else I created that summer. As well I focused on Killpen and how to actually get my goals into being instead of just talking all about it. Conversely, I refused to write articles when I could do and reach a goal myself.

July 5th is when I returned writing with Puzzles in mind and those have become rather comic visuals, rather Find Waldo type advents and really creative stories tethered into Killpen, which did of course the next year become Krushre if not a push for a different mystery based news. And then I had dreamed and dreamed and worked and worked and I had finally had it. I wrote a personal article, more personal than before. Newsline 44 continued with this posts, stating a graphic need for the sites story and by this time, this objective has been accomplished. In the style of September and August 2014 world posts, I wrote about needing a story for myself and so that is what I did. The puzzles were time consuming but I continued them in the form of the posts after this, and did not feel like making a separate project out of them. The end of that era was gripping.
Match was greatly remarked in this post. Tried my hand at speaking about love, like one of them celebs. MK MZODERN as seen then by the author.

Many attempts were made to improve the stories. Confessions spoke as how, I did not believe in the worlds of my stories anymore and needed perhaps time to recollect them, " I will not be a failure".
First major attempt at telling a story about MK MZODERN but I did not go far for reasons to be known as I did not want to waste the potential of all the rest by working on this massive project. Since I wrote of wanting change, this is the update in that matter. Not to be known however, during this time I read alot of manga online and 410 is something I got from a website error. Next, I watched a bunch of Studio Ghibil movies that year, as well as DC Comic movies.

I wanted to recreate the comics of the big two better than them, but that will be another story.
Around this time to the turn of August I went to Galveston, and I saw a different view on life, itself.  Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky did change the perspective of how I would everything and decided to make my works more animated. And reflective of the time before my sleep in that hotel and the next day watching anime in a hotel room as well.

AUGUSTs WAR was made after this.
Progress brings a certain closure.

Like many things in life, some things just do not pan out, and that being said, neither did that season of Aquarion Logos,and thus I was greatly upset and the rest of the year could be followed by my disappointment but amazement in other shows, similarly the flash.
I would like to state that entering the Graphic design program was a last ditch effort to actual do what I intended to do at a school and not get caught in nonsense, yet I still get caught in nonsense. I did not use this to validate my claim, as the next year would turn true around. I rather continued my old objective to this very day, and even that now has come to an end with this tale.

songs: open surge. rhythm  sky goddess




Comments

Popular Posts