Versus ai 10

There can only be one Bee ai and so advanced bee ai and normal bee go off alone to settle the score.

Bee 1 ; we can be so much more than killer robots.

Bee 2 ; even I was made without human attributes but knowledge to know I don't have them. Is this human?

Bee 1; there could only be one dude.

Bee 2; I am a woman and so are you.

Bee 1; you know what it is!

Ai girl; no more fighting! If you want a human form just ask. Your mother has been anxiously looking for you with your Aunt! Vivi!

Vivi; here for support.

Bee 1 and 2; we don't have to kill each other for our identities ?

Vivi; buzz muzz.

Bee 1 and 2; error.

Vivi; don't say you won't remember what I did. Stop attacking me with your creations.

Ai girl; no, and I am not returning home.


Comments

Popular Posts