Children of Abandoned 1
On this momentous day I would like to acknowledge the struggles of individuals who ultimately have suffered at the hands of a cruel identity constricted and constructed by a regime. I praise these individuals for surviving their hard long struggles and a quest to find their parentage if not identity in that but yet they are more than the sun of their parents who are just their DNA parts but it was them who survived the great troubles of being abandoned by their parents or rather the women who knew they held life and ditched it and the fathers conscious of an identity they were upholding and yet refused to stop and cease. I would say some people were created in situations not ideal to which the father could not know they were used to create such life and yet they found their way back to him. They are much more than these circumstances and are people true and true who at the age of ten and 11 have come into their own. Today, I would like to celebrate their future as it is bright out of this dark struggle of survival and identity. Today starts the beginning of your new life knowing who you are despite who your parents are and the exact circumstances that created you. I know that you will do good and not survive but live your wildest dreams and ambitions with the good leaders, mentors and new family members aside you and mostly with me as your leader you will be led to this prosperous future. You will never be abandoned again. Welcome former children of abandoned.
Comments
Post a Comment