Violets Blue.

There has been much a great deal of change in what has been happening here. The ideas have become better and so have their meanings. In 2017, I have decided to make everything new and to trash all the old mannerisms for a more proper concise story line.  A better place and a better time. To leave the past in the past and go for something more different. Something involving the past ideal concurrent to actually what they were exactly. Then these ideas, to an expanded scene and timeline matching such concentrate ideals.  Many new ideals have come about and I have been going through something difficult involving the people of this place, and how they treat others. And I have shortsighted what each project will actually take. I have not been MK MZODERN'DING, or creating new ideals to share recently and concurrently with the people who would be kind or dis generous to view this place. Some people may view an institution of thought with hate. Some may try to stop the stories.
But the stories will never end. These thoughts will never again flow the stream of that first run though and never again will repeat any mistakes for vultures to prey down on this institute of thought and reasoning and moreso, storytelling.

However our storytelling will branch out into website designs, comics, animations and games. Besides the current magazines and blogs.

Moreso over, in the category of  blogs, the night has ended for several of these applications.
The one I created on wix, to share ideas and get them published. That will be for later.
The one on tumblr, I will try to continue as a collection of all the visuals and works anew.
The 2nd blog on here I created will have ideals and new stories and feature new beginnings.Rather continue what ideas I started in 2011.
This blog will do similar or the same of what I have mentioned over the weeks since the start of the year.
I will not stop this blog, because now, it will serve as the branding that I will pursue on all my projects,

Comments

Popular Posts