the new apotogyme

Sometimes of fun released to be soon.
Sometimes of fun released again, my willing fun and for filling friends.

Ocreeanetech.
BirdRedreff.
MEDFLIX.

Focusing on some new elements, like theme creation for various packets and stuff.
Coloring: all the pages I have drawn in pencil I will, draw or print out and I will be posting them here with some context of an article and a story about the piece. Each piece may be up for sale and you can support me and this brand and the apotogyme by donating to this brand by coloring the prints of these artworks. In doing this, you can have fun, be informed about upcoming comics and more so and more so be involved in  the creation of the work here.
Many of these pages are not released for the reason that they could be stolen and at this time, I have no collective nor operative system to keep them in place.

In case, you are wondering, there will be 15 lezhin editions I will be making this time, to make up for the disaster of last year and I will get the system down this time.

Beryond 2013: Lastly, I will vaguely introduce my favorite character. For security reasons, I have been silent about this product and project and that is why I have gone silent relevantly to the updates on my actual process, but as I did not know and as you do not know, the enemies are far and many, just strangers so creepy to waltz into your business proclaiming innocence and you a criminal and harm to them. But take heed, I stole no idea and wronged no one. Thus, the entirely reason of keeping quiet has been to not provoke these individuals. Who will stop at not one thing but many things to slow me down. Understanding this, this introduction is necessary so that you get the climate of were this all going.
To present to you:

A ring, a many great deal of rings all bestowed to one of many, Magma 109.
A hero who is obscure or not, assassin, field agent, detective or not. A high school student, a middle school student and teacher or some syndicate what's hot.  All rise together to protect the honor of the rings. As the Magma 109s battle the Volcano tempters.
Not one thing will be the same again.

Mysterious and Changer 2017: That time again, though much later than last year, this time, complete new story line. One, many years in the making.

Themes: Will be selling posters and layouts in the format of themes. for not free, but $25+ each file. Depending on the product, the specific pricing will change.

After this the updates to the profile of the website, the story world and the branding has been updated.
Thank you for your patience in this time of recovery and newsline44 and the graphic with it, will tell of what happened during this time as well as the many upcoming picture exploits. That I am fitting in to this large schedule of mine.

Comments

Popular Posts