Grand Launch of the new version of MK MZODERN.
There has been a new vision and new sight and new sound for the world in which these stories dictate. I have optioned to make them more realistic in terms of world development and this impact that brings change and energy to the characters.
I have completed all the necessary training for this upcoming role. I didn't do it alone, but I solely did all of the work required for the training forward. Now, I will start to make comics in true.
I have decided that paper is more reliable than digital means, and is much quicker to, if not more enjoyable. No redrawings, no panderings over color and no all time high stress!
But this does not mean I will not continue.
It means I will focus on that aspect that much.
I am working on special animated features. That especially include my most current designs, not featured here. The magazines are bound to be very different from the ones of today. So significantly different, the magazine count will go up. I am going to make a special digital issue of MM culture and it will tell of the current projects.
We now focus on the feeling of worlds and that's about it.
next projects:
sally biker technogothica
neoethic
3rd ring.
I have completed all the necessary training for this upcoming role. I didn't do it alone, but I solely did all of the work required for the training forward. Now, I will start to make comics in true.
I have decided that paper is more reliable than digital means, and is much quicker to, if not more enjoyable. No redrawings, no panderings over color and no all time high stress!
But this does not mean I will not continue.
It means I will focus on that aspect that much.
I am working on special animated features. That especially include my most current designs, not featured here. The magazines are bound to be very different from the ones of today. So significantly different, the magazine count will go up. I am going to make a special digital issue of MM culture and it will tell of the current projects.
We now focus on the feeling of worlds and that's about it.
next projects:
sally biker technogothica
neoethic
3rd ring.
Comments
Post a Comment