dearintrotonewlife'sbeginnings.
Dear, student.
Welcome and congratulations to becoming a student of the fair Sarciphonica Academy.
Here, you will learn to be the best of storytellers, best inventors, adventurers and best of your class and kind. Meet others of your own kind and else and find new ways and methods of solving problems with your friends and others of the worlds.
This will not be an easy journey. For anyone to endure, but rest assure, there will be good times and bad times. Triumph times and sadness, good ones and evil ones. But you have the control of your life!
You lead it to be good in the dream of life and of our school's mantra.
That you will always be a Sarciphonica Academy student, working 100%
to be the best.
Again, welcome to our grand school.
We hope the best for you.
Sincerely,Director CP.
Dear readers,
I do not apologize for my absence, nor am I sorry. Like that annoying Beyonce song goes.
But I have decided to return back to school for one last venture. SO I WONT BE HERE ANY MORE!.Is what I wanted to say but never mind.
There will be a new format to publish works.
And the new drafting has begun and will end shortly.
After that, the foreseeable future, means the continuation of new stories and adventures and
more fun and laughter and no more death and disaster.
No more death and disaster mage,
will soon erupt.
JH.
Comments
Post a Comment