Collective Injury.
There is a mystery of the past. Look into the past of this site and you can discover the future.
Just what is the future of the money making?
There have been many bright times but then faced with hard times, from monsters posing as people.
People who just given up on life and think they are living when they are so far dead.
People who just destroy when given the chance.
People who murder just for fun.
People who take advantage of innocents and just do whatever they want.
People who just eat the flesh and brain of potential of people and think its funny.
Disgusting it is.
To think that people think they are so advanced with their smart phones yet can't control destiny and try to blatantly black out anyone who actually is fighting for their destiny and not living through the merk and murk of people. ( The way I use the merk and murk is just similar to shite, but the worst shite there is, diseased shite).
I will not say what is coming, nor what I was doing for the countless three weeks I was away.
But it is something that is the basis of this website, it is a dream and a way of thinking that these monsters will eat at.
In the monster genre of anime, where humanity is faced with extinction due to zombies, giants or monsters, usually humans do not get along well in the will to survive. So wills to survive are futile and will do nothing at all.
Others contribute a great deal to survival.
I do not care about people and their hiv fests and their debt fests nor their stupidity fests.
What I care is removing disgusting thought processes that parents promote and the government promotes.
I know no one will take the endeavor to undertake what will happen, as everyone is really imprisoned fools. Made to think this and that.
Never really knowing for theirselves or get on the adventure of their choice because these prison terms bind everyone.
Enough prison.
More conquest.
In Digital.
To all those people who dropped off because of fear for one thing or another,
you will miss this coming victory and I ain't ashamed to say that
I do not give a damn for your loss. Because it was your decision to stay within your chains.
Besides, those who were not even strong enough to push their own projects forward, are just
sound failures.
Call yourself strong, an artist and else, when you really are not.
I won't level with fools.
I don't copy fools.
Even when all my work was based on previous works in some aspect,
I cut even those ties.
Nameless is the pain.
Nameless is the disdain.
To put it in words simply, " I am pissed".
Greatly, that I have to work so much to even stay alive in such a nasty place which considers itself godsend where people are meant to die painful deaths and no one cares really at all.
I change my directive from friendly and accepting, to nonfriendly and rejecting.
I reject living the life style that everyone thinks everyone must live.
I do not wish to be" normal."
If it is a world where every man is literally for himself.
Then I cannot continue a practice nor a series of togetherness,
A series, I wanted someone quiet special to me to write and draw with me.
But alas, that person could never recognize me really as a person well.
Or who I was. It makes not one sense to continue such a series
which reflects the true nature of the world and not how the media wants you
to portray the world as it is not.
Not one helper true can ever be found.
Even if you gather willingly people seemingly.
They will always find excuses to why they were not successful and
try to make a success out of that.
Having to fight my way out of literally hell,
I realize, I do not give a damn for anyone really
else who can just live their life as a backdrop character,
always waiting for things to change.
When they never really will.
I played nitrome games in 2008 up to 2013 saying things like, " they have covered my ambition, and my voice!" Until I realized, that I had no control of what they would do next and how they would do it, selling out to mobile games that really were not my taste and basically not the same as their previous games. But many people just like to assimilate to certain brands and say they got my back, they represent my goals and dreams. I am here to say they don't and you are a fucking fool if you think you can live off the back of other people. Many fools of today want to become basketball players or american football players, but when they can't make it, they settle for looking at the tv. Rooting and gambling for teams that match their addition. Yet, no matter how much you try to escape to this reality, you will never win anything because you could not find the way to the goal. Or maybe you weren't meant, well who the fuck is to say, it is meant and it is not. ultimately it is you. Not the church, your mother or God. Not to cast any doubt on god, but people use this excuse as a reason to disable theirselves with divine purpose.
Its dumb fucking luck to think like that because nothing will ever change.
I kept on looking at couples and rooting for them, but what really happens when you just give up?
You have zero chance of winning.
Nothing happens and nothing ever will.
Just let them win, there are other fishes in the sea.
There will be another grade level with you and her alone.
Don't waste time and don't waste money, as you commit to fucking someone, commit to doing what ever you need to do.
And like fucking, you need an action plan.
You can never achieve happiness if you go at 0% percent and never start.
You can never get better if you do not do it safely and a lot.
But enough is enough, I say.
And I have something real put, to end all this misery.
And reach the next level, that's all, its in the past now, haaa.jaaaa.
jaaa.jaaa.
Just what is the future of the money making?
There have been many bright times but then faced with hard times, from monsters posing as people.
People who just given up on life and think they are living when they are so far dead.
People who just destroy when given the chance.
People who murder just for fun.
People who take advantage of innocents and just do whatever they want.
People who just eat the flesh and brain of potential of people and think its funny.
Disgusting it is.
To think that people think they are so advanced with their smart phones yet can't control destiny and try to blatantly black out anyone who actually is fighting for their destiny and not living through the merk and murk of people. ( The way I use the merk and murk is just similar to shite, but the worst shite there is, diseased shite).
I will not say what is coming, nor what I was doing for the countless three weeks I was away.
But it is something that is the basis of this website, it is a dream and a way of thinking that these monsters will eat at.
In the monster genre of anime, where humanity is faced with extinction due to zombies, giants or monsters, usually humans do not get along well in the will to survive. So wills to survive are futile and will do nothing at all.
Others contribute a great deal to survival.
I do not care about people and their hiv fests and their debt fests nor their stupidity fests.
What I care is removing disgusting thought processes that parents promote and the government promotes.
I know no one will take the endeavor to undertake what will happen, as everyone is really imprisoned fools. Made to think this and that.
Never really knowing for theirselves or get on the adventure of their choice because these prison terms bind everyone.
Enough prison.
More conquest.
In Digital.
To all those people who dropped off because of fear for one thing or another,
you will miss this coming victory and I ain't ashamed to say that
I do not give a damn for your loss. Because it was your decision to stay within your chains.
Besides, those who were not even strong enough to push their own projects forward, are just
sound failures.
Call yourself strong, an artist and else, when you really are not.
I won't level with fools.
I don't copy fools.
Even when all my work was based on previous works in some aspect,
I cut even those ties.
Nameless is the pain.
Nameless is the disdain.
To put it in words simply, " I am pissed".
Greatly, that I have to work so much to even stay alive in such a nasty place which considers itself godsend where people are meant to die painful deaths and no one cares really at all.
I change my directive from friendly and accepting, to nonfriendly and rejecting.
I reject living the life style that everyone thinks everyone must live.
I do not wish to be" normal."
If it is a world where every man is literally for himself.
Then I cannot continue a practice nor a series of togetherness,
A series, I wanted someone quiet special to me to write and draw with me.
But alas, that person could never recognize me really as a person well.
Or who I was. It makes not one sense to continue such a series
which reflects the true nature of the world and not how the media wants you
to portray the world as it is not.
Not one helper true can ever be found.
Even if you gather willingly people seemingly.
They will always find excuses to why they were not successful and
try to make a success out of that.
Having to fight my way out of literally hell,
I realize, I do not give a damn for anyone really
else who can just live their life as a backdrop character,
always waiting for things to change.
When they never really will.
I played nitrome games in 2008 up to 2013 saying things like, " they have covered my ambition, and my voice!" Until I realized, that I had no control of what they would do next and how they would do it, selling out to mobile games that really were not my taste and basically not the same as their previous games. But many people just like to assimilate to certain brands and say they got my back, they represent my goals and dreams. I am here to say they don't and you are a fucking fool if you think you can live off the back of other people. Many fools of today want to become basketball players or american football players, but when they can't make it, they settle for looking at the tv. Rooting and gambling for teams that match their addition. Yet, no matter how much you try to escape to this reality, you will never win anything because you could not find the way to the goal. Or maybe you weren't meant, well who the fuck is to say, it is meant and it is not. ultimately it is you. Not the church, your mother or God. Not to cast any doubt on god, but people use this excuse as a reason to disable theirselves with divine purpose.
Its dumb fucking luck to think like that because nothing will ever change.
I kept on looking at couples and rooting for them, but what really happens when you just give up?
You have zero chance of winning.
Nothing happens and nothing ever will.
Just let them win, there are other fishes in the sea.
There will be another grade level with you and her alone.
Don't waste time and don't waste money, as you commit to fucking someone, commit to doing what ever you need to do.
And like fucking, you need an action plan.
You can never achieve happiness if you go at 0% percent and never start.
You can never get better if you do not do it safely and a lot.
But enough is enough, I say.
And I have something real put, to end all this misery.
And reach the next level, that's all, its in the past now, haaa.jaaaa.
jaaa.jaaa.
Comments
Post a Comment