Section One.
Hmm...I will be covering
Universe Express (6 volumes)
Grandortropes ( 10 volumes)
Summerhouse ( 8 volumes)
Palenius Tricks ( 4 volumes)
Danny Valero ( 5 volumes)
+one of chaos.
and then I am back to my usual schedule.
To start on a new art project and finish some features up.
Includes I SEE MODERN and special three series.
The rest of the drafts will either be accomplished by fellows here or myself, at the same similar time or a different time.
Universe Express (6 volumes)
Grandortropes ( 10 volumes)
Summerhouse ( 8 volumes)
Palenius Tricks ( 4 volumes)
Danny Valero ( 5 volumes)
and then I am back to my usual schedule.
To start on a new art project and finish some features up.
Includes I SEE MODERN and special three series.
The rest of the drafts will either be accomplished by fellows here or myself, at the same similar time or a different time.
Comments
Post a Comment