(&)+ Board of Directors februrary meeting.
Topics to commence:
I SEE MODERN
Schedule and Form:
There has been massive changes to the scheduling of new series and the requirements to make them.
Current requirements to make them are character sheets with the option of setting sheets. Concept art and scenes will eventually be completed for all series. But the large series of Krushre have been broken down to the format of Romu and Kyeombi if they were large at all. Else they remain in their Ekse forms.
New requirements are location and temporal changes per entry group. Which means certain series have been placed in different times and places. That's a big hint and that's all we can say for now.
Now, with the board of directors there are four active members. The rest have become dormant in their progress and work respectively and they have until the next board meeting before their membership is cancelled. If anyone reading would like to join, contact the originator,Jamie Hinte for more information about our rules and regulations for joining. Speaking of Jamie Hinte, in a second state, this blog operates in his own personal plan that does not go with everything else anyone has agreed to.
In his own words:
"Hello, Again.. I am sending this through a Board of Directors meeting..even though I could post it myself. I am having doubts about my new hunt plan and might just rise to complete them all. Which will take the entire year or some years to do. I have recently come up with a new idea for my brand and I SEE MODERN to where it is an epic art book with moving images! I won't ditch the magazine idea but it will come out later after I finish this, this will be a long project. But it could be accomplished quickly. The only difference is that there will be more subtitles and a more story bent,
It will have more ideas to the original context of my earlier blog, How to make the world a better place for which all to live in. The themes of this project will be based on this matter. But before I completely indulge in this project, I will venture from project to project creating drafts and sequential art amongst other things and material. The novels will be worked on indeed. And I will go at a pace of 5 serials a day, so a 89 remainder series like Mysterious and Changer will be fixed up in 20 days with this rate.Now, I will not go into detail but it could be some time after that ink is added along with the text. I hope for you to see my new creation".
So we will be following his 5 a day method and in the chance that all the stories get accomplished, more will be created and the focus in meantime will move to the base characters of our organization. Meaning that the limited works or extended works people have will become the main focus here.
Commissions to have anything drafted these days are about 500 dollars per 20 serial volume. This means 25 dollars for each serial. Meaning that if you want an entire series done by this organization, there will be a hefty amount you will have to play.
2 volumes= 1000 dollars.
4 volumes=2000 dollars.
6 volumes=3000 dollars
8 volumes=4000 dollars
10 volume=5000 dollars.
The original idea was leverage over the big two for small creators, But small creators just don't know what actually works to help them and their like. Drawing things in favor of the big twos company, just drags you down. A valuable example is that one guy behind X-Men: Danger Room.
It featured the X-men in their 90's motif. But it all was shut down by the greed hands of that not so cute rat.
The point is, we will not help idiots continue to destroy an industry that is already monopolized and the alternative is very thin and limited, Even to the point of distaste. Why should anyone sell their material in a region that does not respect a medium and comes with an all or known groupthink motif.
Why should we sell precious art to those who will never respect it.
Of course, the price will grow higher and this does not include concept nor character art!
The main originator did not know how to price his material, and was selling cheap so we other members can up with a more reasonable price that demands respect.
I SEE MODERN:
There has been decided to create a more series driven I SEE MODERN, so the magazine version will happen after this form, As we do not want to continue doing something when their is a better option and alternative. If you have not noticed, I SEE MODERN is included in ROMU, which means its an actual story actually and not just a collection of images. So we will create a book of high detailed pictures and arrangements and it may or may not take a long time, because we really only have one artist, the originator, Jamie Hinte, The other member that can draw, does not draw enough nor is skilled enough to schedule their time so that they can draw. We might also mention this member is on the dormant list this section.
But that is all for this meeting, so see you next month or some time soon.
Aldie, fifth joint new squad member of February.
I SEE MODERN
- Pretitcht
- Rogan
- Mars
- Envixscensiqthyiystc.
Schedule and Form:
There has been massive changes to the scheduling of new series and the requirements to make them.
Current requirements to make them are character sheets with the option of setting sheets. Concept art and scenes will eventually be completed for all series. But the large series of Krushre have been broken down to the format of Romu and Kyeombi if they were large at all. Else they remain in their Ekse forms.
New requirements are location and temporal changes per entry group. Which means certain series have been placed in different times and places. That's a big hint and that's all we can say for now.
Now, with the board of directors there are four active members. The rest have become dormant in their progress and work respectively and they have until the next board meeting before their membership is cancelled. If anyone reading would like to join, contact the originator,Jamie Hinte for more information about our rules and regulations for joining. Speaking of Jamie Hinte, in a second state, this blog operates in his own personal plan that does not go with everything else anyone has agreed to.
In his own words:
"Hello, Again.. I am sending this through a Board of Directors meeting..even though I could post it myself. I am having doubts about my new hunt plan and might just rise to complete them all. Which will take the entire year or some years to do. I have recently come up with a new idea for my brand and I SEE MODERN to where it is an epic art book with moving images! I won't ditch the magazine idea but it will come out later after I finish this, this will be a long project. But it could be accomplished quickly. The only difference is that there will be more subtitles and a more story bent,
It will have more ideas to the original context of my earlier blog, How to make the world a better place for which all to live in. The themes of this project will be based on this matter. But before I completely indulge in this project, I will venture from project to project creating drafts and sequential art amongst other things and material. The novels will be worked on indeed. And I will go at a pace of 5 serials a day, so a 89 remainder series like Mysterious and Changer will be fixed up in 20 days with this rate.Now, I will not go into detail but it could be some time after that ink is added along with the text. I hope for you to see my new creation".
So we will be following his 5 a day method and in the chance that all the stories get accomplished, more will be created and the focus in meantime will move to the base characters of our organization. Meaning that the limited works or extended works people have will become the main focus here.
Commissions to have anything drafted these days are about 500 dollars per 20 serial volume. This means 25 dollars for each serial. Meaning that if you want an entire series done by this organization, there will be a hefty amount you will have to play.
2 volumes= 1000 dollars.
4 volumes=2000 dollars.
6 volumes=3000 dollars
8 volumes=4000 dollars
10 volume=5000 dollars.
The original idea was leverage over the big two for small creators, But small creators just don't know what actually works to help them and their like. Drawing things in favor of the big twos company, just drags you down. A valuable example is that one guy behind X-Men: Danger Room.
It featured the X-men in their 90's motif. But it all was shut down by the greed hands of that not so cute rat.
The point is, we will not help idiots continue to destroy an industry that is already monopolized and the alternative is very thin and limited, Even to the point of distaste. Why should anyone sell their material in a region that does not respect a medium and comes with an all or known groupthink motif.
Why should we sell precious art to those who will never respect it.
Of course, the price will grow higher and this does not include concept nor character art!
The main originator did not know how to price his material, and was selling cheap so we other members can up with a more reasonable price that demands respect.
I SEE MODERN:
There has been decided to create a more series driven I SEE MODERN, so the magazine version will happen after this form, As we do not want to continue doing something when their is a better option and alternative. If you have not noticed, I SEE MODERN is included in ROMU, which means its an actual story actually and not just a collection of images. So we will create a book of high detailed pictures and arrangements and it may or may not take a long time, because we really only have one artist, the originator, Jamie Hinte, The other member that can draw, does not draw enough nor is skilled enough to schedule their time so that they can draw. We might also mention this member is on the dormant list this section.
But that is all for this meeting, so see you next month or some time soon.
Aldie, fifth joint new squad member of February.
Comments
Post a Comment