Social Conversations.
The next large piece of work with 300+ lyrics is actually consisting of 30 albums with 10 lyrics or so each. It was called the Supermodel project in February but that beared too much close to a name already out there for an album. The project will be released on December 30, 2015. Note, that this is possibly without the music.
As you may have noticed, there has been a complete change in attitude regarding sharing lyrics .
I've hidden a lot of material that is not available to view on this blog. Hence, the content that would have been posted on here, is over there and I am not going to share those certain entries until the end of the year. Some entries will be posted here and there, to keep at least the blog moving stagnantly.
The reason behind this is because no one really sees my work and if they certainly did, I don't get the conversation I want to hear. That is people talking about the work in a positive way and even people talking about their own experiences in writing songs. But its not realistic that anyone could be a songwriter or offer a positive opinion. I consider my work art and if no one views it and talks about, its better if I kept it to myself and talked about it myself.
However, if I actually learned music or added music and vocals to the lyrics I'm pretty sure I could get some type of conversation.
But at this time I am to busy to learn that art and my current view of people in general is having the potential to be good, but many people have only nonsense to add to situations and nonsense purposes for their living and other people's living. Especially with many of these progressive movements mostly being a bunch of nonsense that people actually think they can change the ways how people think doing the most minimal thing at all. Why should I let a public who possibly could believe in such nonsense and possibly does believe in nonsense like these new era movements view my work and not get any feedback? Not as I would want their feedback, but the point I am making-I don't post anymore because the chances of finding people with similar believes or thought processes is very low. I have realized this aspect and that's why there are no more songs or lyrics on a Saturday or daily or even hourly lyrics being created on this site, its rather I post these things on a private blog because that's how disconcerted I am of not being able to find people of similar talent, believes and/or work ethic. People who actually go for their dreams or rather set a goal and find a way to accomplish it instead of settling for desk job or some menial job. And actually can draw and write or live close by. But there is no such people in this world in the public eye. Maybe these people see that there is no one else like them and hide. But whatever the case, I am not posting that much anymore in regards to songs as there really is not a solid audience here, however one person who is a friend on facebook actually adds something to the effort and that is a type of opening for conversation. I am mentioning this as not to insult this friend or friends.
So that's about it in my rant about not getting feedback to improve my writing and why if you really care to read all lyrics you'll have to wait until the end of the year and keep checking back for minor song updates.
As you may have noticed, there has been a complete change in attitude regarding sharing lyrics .
I've hidden a lot of material that is not available to view on this blog. Hence, the content that would have been posted on here, is over there and I am not going to share those certain entries until the end of the year. Some entries will be posted here and there, to keep at least the blog moving stagnantly.
The reason behind this is because no one really sees my work and if they certainly did, I don't get the conversation I want to hear. That is people talking about the work in a positive way and even people talking about their own experiences in writing songs. But its not realistic that anyone could be a songwriter or offer a positive opinion. I consider my work art and if no one views it and talks about, its better if I kept it to myself and talked about it myself.
However, if I actually learned music or added music and vocals to the lyrics I'm pretty sure I could get some type of conversation.
But at this time I am to busy to learn that art and my current view of people in general is having the potential to be good, but many people have only nonsense to add to situations and nonsense purposes for their living and other people's living. Especially with many of these progressive movements mostly being a bunch of nonsense that people actually think they can change the ways how people think doing the most minimal thing at all. Why should I let a public who possibly could believe in such nonsense and possibly does believe in nonsense like these new era movements view my work and not get any feedback? Not as I would want their feedback, but the point I am making-I don't post anymore because the chances of finding people with similar believes or thought processes is very low. I have realized this aspect and that's why there are no more songs or lyrics on a Saturday or daily or even hourly lyrics being created on this site, its rather I post these things on a private blog because that's how disconcerted I am of not being able to find people of similar talent, believes and/or work ethic. People who actually go for their dreams or rather set a goal and find a way to accomplish it instead of settling for desk job or some menial job. And actually can draw and write or live close by. But there is no such people in this world in the public eye. Maybe these people see that there is no one else like them and hide. But whatever the case, I am not posting that much anymore in regards to songs as there really is not a solid audience here, however one person who is a friend on facebook actually adds something to the effort and that is a type of opening for conversation. I am mentioning this as not to insult this friend or friends.
So that's about it in my rant about not getting feedback to improve my writing and why if you really care to read all lyrics you'll have to wait until the end of the year and keep checking back for minor song updates.
Comments
Post a Comment